What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Platinum Haze

B

been

..... or SSH, the Platinum cut. I guess they're all pretty shiny though.

PondeLftHndSide

Veteran
..... or SSH, the Platinum cut.

I agree with Been on that one... it reflects the true lineage while maintaining individuality. That way anyone can know that it's truly an NL5/SK1 x Haze. Please don't add to the name game confusion, it's bad enough already.

Those are some wonderful looking flowers. Great selection work!

L

Lilly456

I call my SSH cut(MNS) "The Ladies Cut", it's a hazy long one too, but I still call it SSH, however you can call that weed anything you want because since we know it's SSH we know what you've got.You've got baddass weed!!!!Enjoy it, DAMMIT!!!! All the best, Chaco, aka, Lilly456.:joint::joint:

BudBo

Yea thats wat i was trying to say Been shuld label it as a cut of SSH

N i believe its Sk/Hz x Nl/Hz

That way anyone can know that it's truly an NL5/SK1 x Haze.

I kno wat u mean by the confusion tho i member readin bout jack herrer n ssh n Nl/Hz x Skunk n i was confused as fuck

Its like ther all haze , Nl, n skunk but ther all dif?

This was b4 i knew that a Afgani x thai hybrid done by me wouldn't b the same as a Af x Thai hybrid done by someone else bcus all parent plants are dif.

I remember readin like 15 dif strains that wer Afg x Skunk , Afg/Sk x Sk, n Shantis Shit's -Skunk (Afghani dom) x Skunk n all these strains are dif

haha once i found things out it made sense tho jus thot bout it as bein ppl if someone had a black dad n a asian mom they wouldn't look exaclty like my boy thats half black half asian

But bak to the topic sry haha i think IMO every cut should b labeld a cut of wat it is it'd stop the confusion or at least sum

Jus my very long :2cents: haha

BudBo

You stated it was Super Platinum Haze in ur 1st post never said anything bout SSH thats wat startd the confusion by callin it Super Platinum Haze u got ppl asking u wat its lineage or if it was related to the michigan cut platinum n things thats wat starts confusion

Very amazing SSH pheno tho looks super crystaly n fat calyxs made me drewl alil on the key board while i was stuck staring haha

I think this was asked already but wat was the finished time on that SSH?

I've herd thers like 3-4 main phenos ranging from a 9 wk , 11 wk, 12wk

BudBo

See wat we mean Head ease? ^^^^^^^(not tryin to hate jus sayin ppl get confused wen u use dif names....n i'm still drewling over those pics.....:))

If someone comes in n reads ur 1st quote n jus looks at the pics ther thinkin wer can i get some SPH seeds n askin ?;s on the strain like its a new strain thats jus the confusion we was talkin bout

To answer ur ? Al3ck
nice...how tall does she grow and where can i get some seeds?

I believe Heads SSH was from MNS(bcus i'v yet to see any other companys compare) but not sure if he stated it i thot it'd been one of the 9 wk phenos but Barletta said it looks like one of the hazy phenos

Since all plants from seed are dif u never kno wat to expect but u should find a pheno in a MNS pack of SSH that should come close to that i've read shanti say u'd most likely find 1 of each pheno at least in each pack(......15-18seeds!!!!!)

the only 'bad' pheno of the SSH i've seen was the 'wild pheno' thats mostly haze but if u got the time n the space its not bad at all it'd prbly b a kill hazey smoke something close to a Nevs Haze

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is GHS version of SSH pretty potent stuff.

picture.php

Burt

Veteran
nice-SSH seems to be one of the only ones gh still does right
i've tried WW twice from them over the last 2 years-reg and fem and have been let down both times in terms of sheer potency-I believe their work is mostly F2's but the price is great for beginners and those who toke a few times a week-big market and good strategy

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Actually, this was selected out of 200 SSH phenos. The word 'Silver' is a mere insult to the quality of this herb. about 20 people can vouch for her 'Platinum' status ;)

Theres over 200 SSH phenotypes?!!!!!!! Im sure you meant 200 plants tho....
How many phenotypes are in this strain by the way...? I just recieved my 18pack yesterday!!!!

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
wow- i know what my next grow strain is. oh and by the way my 2cents on the name- you pay for'm, you can name them whatever you want

Barf

Theres over 200 SSH phenotypes?!!!!!!! Im sure you meant 200 plants tho....
How many phenotypes are in this strain by the way...? I just recieved my 18pack yesterday!!!!

phenotypes= different expression of genotypes, I.E different genes passed down from the mother and father. Possible sharing of genetic information along sister chromatids and many other natural selection processes for genetic variation could produce a countless number of genotypes. I think the way he is using it is that he had over 200 plants all expressing different phenotypes.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Im well aware of the possibilities of #'s of phenotypes. I just dont think ssh is one of those strains that has 100's of them. Its gotta be somewhat stable.

Tom.Foolery

great looking nugs bro. looks really dank. and i love the smell of freshly opened tennis balls! i hope my next SSH crops turns out half as good.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
NIce plant head ease! Could ya tell us the seedbank, flowering time, and yield on that baby?

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cut that I said that I have Like your self dubbed platinum, has finished now. It started to get those purpleish silver hues. really unique. the pictures cant really capture it. I made some full melt bubble with it, and it was out of this world. I havnt been that high since 2003, when I smoked ssh bubble in a-dam.

try some hash with that stuff man.

Latest posts

Latest posts