What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~POST YOUR PIECE~ BONG-BUBBLER-VAPO

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bench warmer

Switching it up
picture.php

B

bench warmer

which end do you light on that thing?

Yeah, sorry I couldn't get a decent shot of the "switched up" bong.

You light the top (green) bowl/diffuser.

Funny thing... I hook it up to a Arizer Extreme Q (or my Solo if I'm away from AC) because I'm unwilling to hack my lungs out anymore.

My bongs are just novelties nowadays because vaping does what I need.

It goes through 2 carbon filters, 2 ash catchers & a couple diffusers.

FWIW... This is just another bong with the same attachments

Piece :tiphat: :ying:

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
imagine with that much filtration that tube must be super smoooth. probably a little hard to pull through though. I have a vertical ash catcher that goes up and back down the downstem. and i usually blaze out of my double perk lux when i'm home so with the ash catcher its going through one horizontal down stem with 20 slits or so in it, the diffused downstem in the bottom of the tube. than the two perkilater that break down to 3 or 4 little downstems. makes for a super smooth rip. as long as i don't milk it too too much and i have some quality flavor i can make a rip disappear like houdini :joint:

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
picture.php

They both do the same job very well but for the sake of temperature accuracy the Digi has it IMO, I picked up the new PLENTY vape by Storz & Bickel (The makers of the Volcano) a couple of weeks back and I have got to say for a whip style vape I have been very impressed.

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_eur/index.php/language/en/cat/c7_PLENTY-Vaporizer.html

I ended up with the Classic. Seemed like it would be less prone for something to go wrong, like the LCD go out. It was also cheaper!

Where do you set your dial?

buttyrekka

here's my new piece....cheap and cheerfull but a very nice smoke.

@bobby i start my cano at 5 and usually get 3 bags each one increaseing the temp by a half untill 6.5/7..start it as low as you can and just move up.
i'd be interested in your opinions on the volcano..i would say one thing (it seems an odd thing to say i know)but there is a technique to useing it,its almost like you have to practice breathing for a couple of weeks to get used to there being no smoke.but those first bags are gorgeous...i love the cano expensive yes but it always works.
damn site harder to break than a bong aswell.
enjoy it!

el clandestino

super chato
Hola amigos. I just picked this up from a buddy who had it sitting in a closet for a few years. He quit smoking and it needed a good home. I tried it out last night and its a nice tube. The slits seem to make the hits more tolerable. I guess its supposed to cool the smoke (which it does) ,but it also seems thinned out as compared to the hits from my bubbler and my previous Hvy beaker. Peace amigos.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
where did the last 4 months of this thread go?
And no more timestamps on the posts, just the date and "an hour ago" or whatever??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts