What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Budder ?????????

I just read the new issue of CC and they have an article about Budderking in Canada that created some type of honey oil that is like 97%thc called Budder. Anyone read this article? Or has anyone tried this stuff?? I would love to try this stuff. Or some bubble for that matter. The only hash I have ever tried was more of a hash oil I made myself a couple time with alot of shake and grain alchohol.Was a very dark color though.pretty stoney though. Anyway just wondering if any of you read the article or have tried any of this or even have anything close to this? thanks,Mike

PARADOX

king of thc for shizz

king of thc for shizz

yeah man i was in vancouver this past summer and had the chance to try this "budder". it was by far the best thc smoke i have ever had!!. intense lung expanding shit man!!one lil tiny hoot and i was set for a good 3, 4 hours. says it was tested at 89% thc!!. the best honey oil i have had would be like 50-60% thc. to bad the coffee shop that was selling it has been busted.

KRS Juan

If you look around on OG and CW many people (especially BubbleMan) have posted about Budder. Appearantly the writer of the article for CC (who was recently fired) had a personal vendetta against Bubbleman, and blew many details out of proportion. Also, it's sort of odd how they neglect to mention anywhere in the article that the doctor they speak to not only works for Advanced nutrients, but is hated by 90% of the community. The CC article is full of contradictions.

This is all based only on what I have read. I have no firsthand experience with budder. I would like to try it, but it's bnot available outside of Canada and A-Dam, and I hear it's extremely expensive.

-KRS Juan-

PARADOX

yeah it was a lil expensive 20$(cnd) for a 1/4 gram but still by far the most potent hash i have ever smoked. GOOOD SHIT. not sure about the 89-99% thc....

G

Theres a thread on Budder in the tokers den from about 1 or 1 1/2 weeks ago.It starts New CC issue and something called Budder.Like to know how to make it.Sux that the people who make it are keeping it a secret from people,when we could be makin it our selfs for meds.All about money,not about helpin the sick that could use a med that has a 80 or 90 % thc.Believe it when i see an unbiased studie done on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts