What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bogglegum Treats.....Oil & Bubble

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Well, today, my old crazed buddy, we'll call him RDR, came by with some home made bubblebags that he had made. His are a 3 screen/bag set-up, using 120, 78 & 45 micron's. I had a copious amount of good quality dodo-duff (shake), and a oz. of some old over-cooked dried up Boggleum bud, so off we went.

Just before we started, RR looks @ me and says....." Hey, remember the quarter oz. that you gave me last week.....well....I made some Iso Oil out of it...."

showphoto.php

I shuddered when he said that, as he was whipping out his vial of Bogglegum oil....:eek: :eek: You see....RDR isn't your normal purveyor of oil, he's an absolute fuckin' freak, who always brags and insists that his oil is the best.....and it usually always is.

I myself am not a big fan of oil, and prefer to vape herb. Well before RR could say " This shit will fuckin' destroy you....be careful"..... :eek:.... the glass oil pipe was loaded with a oil gob, and was ready to hit. I tried to take a small hit, but inevitabley exhaled a huge plume of smoke that later I regreted inhaling.

I'm defintitely not weak or considered a poodle-size wimp when it comes to packing away my toke's, but I will admit, that this Bogglegum Iso Oil absolutely flat out spanked & ruined me. For over 20 minutes, , I stood there wheezing and trying to move. My heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to pound right out of my god damn chest......:eek:

After I recovered, barely, we went out for some lunch, and let our Bubble Hash brew steep......:D :D ...60 minutes later, we returned & seperated all the bags, and this was our yield........:D

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Last edited:
G

sweetness

sweetness

Rocky, how much did you use, and how much did you get? Looks like you got a good yeild.Is there anywhere in the states to get the bubble bags? I heard alot get opened when they go through customs.That chunk looks like creamy maple fudge. Thanx

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
I had 3/4 of a pound of dodo-duff (shake) and and oz. of stale, over-cooked trichome infested Bogglegum bud that we used.

To early to say what the exact final yiled was....it's still wet. Moreover, I had to split everything with RDR, which was fair, the silk screens were his. When wet, the 120 micron slab weighed 8.5 grams, the 78 weighed 2 grams, and the 45 weighed in @ 1.4 grams.

My slabs have been drying for 5 hours now, have lost alot of moisture, and are now much darker in color.......:D

showphoto.php

:wave:

Last edited:
G

Those are some excellent hash pics. Looks like you're gonna be a happy smoker!

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bogglegum Treats.....Oil, Bubble & Trouble

This is what they look like, 24 hours later. Note the difference in color between the 3 different micron sizes....:D :D :D

showphoto.php

Kenny Lingus

WOW!

WOW!

Is the 45 micron hash just trich heads, and will all melt?

I'm really interested in making some kief or bubble. Gonna have to make bags/screens myself though. Don't think I'll be able to use buds for quite some months, but I beleive I'll have some ounces of trimmings by christmas, but I dunno how much sugar-trim I'll need to make it economical. Have a clue?

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

Kenny Lingus said:
Is the 45 micron hash just trich heads, and will all melt?

I'm really interested in making some kief or bubble. Gonna have to make bags/screens myself though. Don't think I'll be able to use buds for quite some months, but I beleive I'll have some ounces of trimmings by christmas, but I dunno how much sugar-trim I'll need to make it economical. Have a clue?

I like the 45 micron grade, and it does melt, but I'm always vaping it, so I dont get to have fun with it like that......:(

I've always had lots of shake and discard bud around, so I'm really not sure what the minimum amounnt needed would be.

Today, I made another batch of bubble, this time using mostly mouldy material. Cant really tell you what the exact amount was this time. We might have used a little bit more of each, shake & bud, but it was real gross, nasty mouldy shit, originating from both Bogglegum & Papaya plant's that I harvested in the past.

The yield was fairly decent, just over 16 grams wet in total. Here's some more pics......:D

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bogglegum Treats.....Oil, Bubble & Trouble , Part 2

Bogglegum Treats.....Oil, Bubble & Trouble , Part 2

I've had some time now to enjoy both batches of bubble. The first batch, that consisted of mould free Bogglegum buds & shake was by far the best. All 3 grades, 120, 78 & 45 were FMCD, with the 78 micron grade being my favorite. Problem is, I'm a vapor junkie, and do not like burning my tokes. Unfortunately, bubble isn't the most cooperative ingredient to vaporize, and requires alot of time & patience to completely vape. Moreover, it always vaporizes better when you mix it up with some crushed bud, somewhat defeating the purpose of making it in the first place.

My evil old pal RDR came by this morning, and was showing off to me his results from making into oil, his share of the bubble.

The second batch of bubble we made from the mouldy bud and shake turned out to be shitty. It was very potent, but we made the dumb mistake of hammering it way too hard with the cordless drill & mixer, shredding up all kinds of vegetable and spore matter that went through the screens and into the bubble. It got you very ripped, but was gross to vaporize and made you hack for half an hour afterwards. Moreover, it had two different strains mixed into it, Papaya & Bogglegum, with the Papaya taste taking over both the smell & flavor. It never lost it's funky green smell, which rememinded me of cheap export grade Morrocan or Mexican Hash we use to get in the late 70's.

My twisted logic told me the only solution was to allow RDR, the mad man, to make it into Iso oil. I am not an oil freak like RDR, so I just watched, took pic's and had a couple of oil blasts using his glass pipe while the super freak performed his Santaria voodoo-oodoo......:eek: :alien: :alien:

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Bogglegum Treats.....Oil, Bubble & Trouble , Part 3

The next batch of oil RDR made, he used a 2.5 gram chunk of the Bogglegum 120 micron bubble that I had nicknamed Gummy Bear. Gummy Bear was pure, potent & sweet....but needed to go to grad school to polish her skills......:D

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran

As a footnote to all this, RDR came by again, and this time we used 30 day jar cured Bogglegum, whole and uncrushed to make some more Iso oil, using his secret quick wash cold boil method. Then end result is an ISO oil of exceptional quality and potentcy. As RDR so succinctly stated...."This oil takes everything to a higher level, establishing a whole new food group...." :cool: :D :cool:

showphoto.php

That shit relay is something there RMS, hey looking forward to getting some more of your ISO pics. Why is the middle vile so dark? I'm presuming a different type of weed was used or was the process changed in some way...

Latest posts

Latest posts