What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vapor Goo

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
This is the vapor oil that I collect from the glass stem of my VRIPTECH . It is a by-product that results from vaporizing. Hence, there's no toxic resin's or carcinogen's in this oil. Its amazing pure, and VERY potent. I find, that if i vaporize too much of it, i start wheezing and cannot breath.....:confused: :confused:

It's as good, if not better than any BHO or ISO oil I've ever tried, and I have a pic of right here for all of you oil junkies......:D

http://www.icmag.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=13710

Vape On.....:wave:

:abduct:

G

My goodness! that amount of goo took my breath away for s econd

Even the name, vapor goo, suggests its awesome ability to bring ones to their knees. im jelous lol

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
i clean mine and toke it right away, it's so good. better than any hash, resin or oil i have toked. the expansion level is huge too.... :D