What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Free Tommy Robinson

M

moose eater

"Culture of Death"?? Check some actual data re. a Culture of Death. Not all-inclusive, either..

And consider the lies fabricated and endorsed by Blaire and the lesser Shrub and his Council. Culture of death, indeed.

Muslims trying to take over a Country?

Again, folks take some self-rationalizing pedophiles, make it into a "every Muslim wants to" thing (erroneously, I might add) to express their own fears (and suspect levels of nationalism) by amplifying them to levels of absurdity, and .... voila.. You get folks calling for exterminations; & not just extermination of Muslims, but -all- sorts of people..

I've got a number of cures for INDIVIDUALS who act like that.

Keyboard commandos, short on insight and thinking power, engaged in Huff-n-Puff and bullshit.

-------------------------------------------------
https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

“The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_United_States_military_operations

Timeline of U.S. Military Actions

(*Doesn’t necessarily include all covert actions, or proxy wars; may include the taking of Hawaii so American businessmen & golfers could enjoy it.).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Crazy numbers': civilian deaths from airstrikes almost double in a year ...
https://www.theguardian.com/.../civilian-deaths-from-airstrikes-almost-double-year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

America has no idea how many innocent people it's killing in the ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/.../us-isis-air-strikes-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-america

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iraq and Syria: Civilian and 'friendly fire' casualties from international ...
https://airwars.org/civilian-casualty-claims/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

US-led coalition killed more Syrian civilians than Isis or Russia in ...
https://www.independent.co.uk › News › World › Middle East

-----------------------------------------

'Culture of death,' in-fucking-deed!!

Gry

"Culture of Death"?? Check some actual data re. a Culture of Death. Not all-inclusive, either..

And consider the lies fabricated and endorsed by Blaire and the lesser Shrub and his Council. Culture of death, indeed.

Again, folks take some self-rationalizing pedophiles, make it into a "every Muslim wants to" thing (erroneously, I might add) to express their own fears (and suspect levels of nationalism) by amplifying them to levels of absurdity, and .... voila.. You get folks calling for exterminations; & not just extermination of Muslims, but -all- sorts of people..

Keyboard commandos, short on insight and thinking power, engaged in Huff-n-Puff and bullshit.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/us-ha...-37-victim-nations-since-world-war-ii/5492051

“The overall conclusion reached is that the United States most likely has been responsible since WWII for the deaths of between 20 and 30 million people in wars and conflicts scattered over the world.”
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(*Doesn’t necessarily include all covert actions, or proxy wars; may include the taking of Hawaii so American businessmen & golfers could enjoy it.).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.theguardian.com/.../civilian-deaths-from-airstrikes-almost-double-year

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.independent.co.uk/.../us-isis-air-strikes-civilian-deaths-syria-iraq-america

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry S. Truman — 'I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.'

Brother Nature

This entire thread is a promotion of a hateful train of thought based in fear and ignorance, it's pretty hard to read through really. Interesting to hear these opinions though, I guess. I'm not going to engage in it any more than this though because I'm better than that.

vta

Veteran
This entire thread is a promotion of a hateful train of thought based in fear and ignorance, it's pretty hard to read through really. Interesting to hear these opinions though, I guess. I'm not going to engage in it any more than this though because I'm better than that.

picture.php

vta

Veteran
That was Iran...here is the other side...Saudi

[YOUTUBEIF]sBpKrJZg6qE[/YOUTUBEIF]

kushedy

I’m fully aware that we are subject to all sorts of propaganda from all angles in this day & age but with this particular matter you don’t have to do that much digging to see thee truth. There are multiple links, quotes, copy & pastes from valid resources on this thread alone not to mention the wealth of information that can be found easily on the internet & I’m not talking propaganda.

The fact that you deny the issues this thread covers & seek to defend the Muslim faith suggests that you either couldn’t be bothered to do any research & just followed propaganda (just like you are accusing other people of doing) or you are in fact a Muslim yourself who is willing to defend the faith right or wrong. So that makes you dumb as hell or a racist supporter of a medieval religion that believes in stoning woman to death & beheading men!

Yes, Muslims taking over countries. That’s right its been going on for years. Again, takes very little research to see the progress the Muslim faith has made across the globe. You have to be blind, dumb or telling lies to dispute it. I'm pretty sure even China is experiencinng the joys of Muslim terrorist attacks now as is Russia! I guess that is not really happening either?

No one at any point stated that all Muslims are paedophiles. That doesn’t change the fact that so far 3 gangs of Muslim paedophiles have been prosecuted & put behind bars in this country. That was only after them getting away with it for years because the local authorities were scared of the race card being played!
You have to wonder what the world is coming to when the local authorities are so scared of a community playing the race card that they don’t arrest & charge paedophiles!

One person came on to the thread out of no-where & called for extermination. One person. No-one supported that one person but here you are blithering on about it.
You talk about “[FONT=&quot]not just extermination of Muslims, but -all- sorts of people” well to start with we are not talking about the extermination of anyone because no-one has accepted that as even nearly an acceptable thing to discuss (after all its not like we fought for Hitler during WW2 is it) but what do you mean by the “all sorts of people” bit?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Do you mean other religions? If so I think ejecting all followers of all religions from the UK would be a fantastic step forward. Any group of people who believe old tales of fiction are in fact real are severely lacking in the IQ department & are holding the rest of the population back socially.
So yeah let’s eject Muslims, Christians, Hindu’s & any other fictional cult worshippers. I don’t think that makes me a racist but I’m sure you’ll try & think of an alternative word to use & somehow try & bring that back to skin colour, unsurprisingly. As the broken record spins round & round.

Speaking of, maybe I misread you & you’re “all sorts of people” comment was an attempt to make the argument about skin colour again, but you didn’t quite have the back bone to actually put the race card in black & white hence “all sorts of people” being used instead! Care to clarify? You think all of this thread is about skin colour? Do tell?

I appreciate my previous post was not directed at you but I love the way you cherry picked the very very small amount of issues you saw as weak points you thought you may possibly be able to successfully argue & ignored the rest of the information & questions, of which there were many which were very valid.

You don’t want to talk about the comparison of Muslim to non-Muslim lives lost in the UK due to Muslim religious fanatics?

You don’t want to compare the number of raped under age non-Muslim girls to the number of raped under age Muslim girls by Muslim men?

You don’t want to talk of the difference in tolerance between the UK & Muslim countries. Someone posted a video in the previous post showing a man being beheaded in a car park in a Muslim country. To date not one Muslim has been beheaded in this country for anything & you think English non-Muslims are bad!

You talk about keyboard commandos with short insight & lacking thinking power etc etc & you having the cure for these individuals. Maybe you should actually do your research & then take a long hard look in the mirror & maybe take a dose of that cure yourself!

Last edited:

St. Phatty

What's good for ice cream - mixing Chocolate Moose Tracks with French Vanilla Turtle Sundae, does not always work for groups of people.

But if a Blue father falls for a Yellow mother and we know they're going to be cranking out Green rug rats - who am I to do anything but respect their choices ?

I think in order to make sense of the Muslim refugee situation ... one must consider the repression of sexuality in much traditional Muslim social culture.

So the young men basically go nuts & don't know how to act around beautiful Swedish women. Who walk around practically naked at the public swimming pool. If the young men are refugees who have lost their homes and family and been plunked down in a strange land - Christ give the young men a year supply of Valium 10 mg.

Perhaps a practical solution is, Halal Sex Dolls.

A whole Brothel of them.

Let the young Muslim men who are lighting cars in Malmo, mate with an anatomically correct self-cleaning (i.e. self-douching) doll.

That should lower their frustrations so that playing ping-pong & foosball at the Muslim community center sounds like a better idea.

Do Mosques have game rooms, with ping-pong, foosball, air hockey, pool, and Halal Shuffleboard ?

OH YEAH in case you couldn't tell
this was all Stoned Thinking
plus I'm eating the Chocolate-Vanilla ice cream.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
As you are no doubt aware I was trying to lower the tone of the conversation from the extermination of a group of people.
I was talking about ejecting a religion from the country as a way to bring someone of def-con 1.
It doesn’t do anyone on any side of the argument any favours to be discussing genocide as an option.

dude, you are talking about people who in many cases were born in the UK and other EU nations, many are third generation.

To be fair ejecting a religion that is essentially incompatible with the western country it is attempting to take control of is not really that terrible. It may sound harsh but lets just clarify here, the Muslim faith is all about converting people by any & all means possible. Be that as peacefully as outbreeding the indigenous population until they have majority control or by carrying out acts of terror. How many countries have been converted to the Muslim faith to date?

do you really think Muslims will ever force anyone to convert in England? as i have said before, there are extremists who want all this stuff, ie sharia, forced conversion etc, but thats not the majority, most of them just want to be left alone to live their lives, they want their children to have it better then they did. you seem to think that every Muslim household is busy plotting murder and revolution. in fact most of them might reminisce about living under sharia etc, but you don't see them running to those countries do you? in fact it's the other way round they flee to the west.

As pointed out in this thread the Muslim Brotherhood fought along side Hitler! The faith you are desperately trying to protect is not all sweetness & light. How do Muslims feel about Jewish people again? Sorry let me rephrase that how are Muslims taught to feel about Jewish people?
I’m pretty sure that the work books banned from the Muslim faith schools in Birmingham a couple of years ago taught young Muslim children to see the Jewish as no better than rats.
You may want to come down a rung on your high horse mate.

wow, what about the western banks, Prescot Bush who financed Hitler? what about IBM? what about Japan, this is history and nations followed their interests, and who the fuck really cares about the brotherhood, they are linked to terrorism in some nations, they don't represent all Muslims.

anyway when we come back to the present day and recent history, as i pointed out before, in reality it's actually the west that is waging war on the middle east, it's not them dropping bombs and invading EU, while the UK, France, the US and Germany are busy killing in various Muslim countries in the world. in the end there is not one Muslim army out there that is a threat to one western country.

on the other hand, US led foreign policy since 9/11, has done nothing but increase the number of terrorists. every time air strikes hit innocent people you create a bunch more potential terrorists with righteous anger and a desire for revenge in their hearts

There’s a whole lot of talk of how Muslims are being wronged on a daily basis in the UK & how terrible white people are (like that’s not a racist generalisation).

To date how many Muslims have been killed in the UK due to terrorist attacks carried out by any indigenous religion, group or terrorist cell who are not Muslims?
To date how many under age Muslim girls have been raped by any indigenous religious groups?
Pretty sure the answer to both questions is zero.
Look at the numbers I’m pretty sure that the people your pointing your finger at are coming off significantly worse in this.

don't you realize that terrorisms kills way more muslims then anyone else at present in the world? for every attack in the west there are about a hundred attacks in Muslim countries. for real look it up.

as for the child abuse, please show me statistics that make this a muslim problem in Britain. it seems to me, from watching documentaries about child abuse/pedophilia, that its a wide spread problem across all populations. in the end we have laws against this stuff and the situation is getting more and more exposed, so we really need the police to go after these people without fear, not fear of the influence wielded by folks like jimmy savile and company as well as fear of idiotic calls of racism or bigotry.

Muslims won’t engage in talks to address the issues highlighted in this thread. Every time the issue of child rape or terrorism is brought up the race card gets played.
If people of the Muslim faith won’t open up & try to help improve things in this country you are going to get a rise in the number of people making statements about genocide or deporting religious groups. By ignoring or denying issues you are literally stoking the fire!

this is rubbish, there are plenty of Muslim leaders on you tube denouncing this behaviour, be it terrorism or child molestation, rape etc. that stuff is never shown on the media, but there are plenty of Muslim leaders denouncing this stuff and even working with the government to expose extremists in their community. but again, that story isn't a money maker like the story of the mosque where woman are preaching separatism and killing this kafir or that apostate etc.

What would happen to a non-Muslim in a Muslim country who was caught raping an underage Muslim girl or attempting to blow up Muslim people?
What do think would happen in that same country if non-Muslims kept on raping underage Muslim girls & kept on trying to blow up Muslim people? all be it only a small percentage of the non-Muslim population being responsible?
How well do you think it would go down in that situation if when the ruling Muslim majority tried to address the issue peacefully with the non-Muslim minority, they refused to address the issues & sought to rebut everything by calling the Muslim majority racists?
How do you think that would be dealt with in a Muslim country? There is a glaring disparity going on & it is not the one you are making it out to be.

this is a straw man, of course all rapists and child molesters need to be prosecuted and punished, no matter what country, what religion or what color they are.

in the end if you are gonna compare British democracy to some middle eastern dictatorship, then you are selling the west short. why would we use the rules in a dictatorship to compare with our system of rules and law?

just to be clear:

i'm not the one who thinks open borders are ever a good idea, i was wondering right at the beginning why we were letting folks flood in without even checking papers at some stages. im not for mass immigration and accept that this trend will lead to a decrease in quality of life if left unchecked. but what you are talking about isn't about recent arrivals. it includes as i said 2nd and 3rd generation, people who know no other home.

i know back in the 90s everyone here was saying how society had changed for the worse, how crime was up and all these refugees from ex Yugoslavia would never integrate coming from a war zone made them dangerous criminals etc etc, and now, they are fully integrated, and no one fears them anymore. the trouble is recently the numbers have been too big and there hasn't been enough time to really integrate them.then you have governments who didnt have their eye on this ball and have let a kind of ghetoisation happen in some places in the EU. you can't make exceptions for immigrants, they have to be held to the same laws and standards as the locals from day one. integration needs to be an active condition of staying as a refugee. they need to learn the basic laws and they need to sign a document that says they understand that following the laws of the land are a binding condition of staying in that nation

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Very interesting short video (17 minutes....I recommend that you watch it.) from The Apostate Prophet on the history of slavery,..... which the west seems to get most of the blame for, even though it was the west that eventually brought about the abolishment of slavery .....but it still goes on in some way or another to this day in many islamic countries because the Qu'ran allows and encourages it under Sharia Law.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIjPPRf0YZk

*from the comments:
europeanboy333

the slavery still exist in rich Arab countries such as UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait Saudi, Qatar..etc.,,workers from Pakistan, India Bangladesh etc are slaves working in 60C for a little money, 10 people in 1 room, 1 shower for 45 people damage. Domestic staff is sexual abused...and they take your passport immediately when u arrive. Nothing changed-its just modern slavery. ...only change they dont put a chain on your legs or neck.

I saw on youtube Philipino lady was cleaning the window and slipped, Arab lady didn't help her when she screamed, so she fell thru the window and died . no consequences--where do you go? this is sharia law which allows for slavery coz was reveled by prophet Mohamet and Quran is holy --can you deny .

10 hours ago (edited)
yes, they have all the Pakistani, Nepali, and Indian "workers" building all the stadiums in Qatar for the 2022 World Cup tournament. The US has several existing billion dollar stadiums and we have to split the 2026 world cup with Canada and Mexico. FIFA is so corrupt and complacent in the crimes being committed to bring the World Cup to Qatar. Its a travesty. Why put an event thats supposed to bring people together in one of the most racist and fascist countries in the world?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Adil Khan, Mohammed Amin, Abdul Rauf, Mohammed Sajid (L-R) bottom row Abdul Aziz, Abdul Qayyum, Hamid Safi and Kabeer Hassan were convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with girls under the age of 16, among other offences.

Steve Bird
9 DECEMBER 2017 • 11:00PM
The failure of certain parts of the Asian community to integrate into British society has led to gangs of British Pakistani Muslim men​ targeting white women with drink and drugs before raping and sexually abusing them, an anti-extremism think tank claims.

The report by Quilliam calls for greater support to help integrate British Pakistani people into modern British society.

It says that the gangs of mainly British-Pakistani men "have been influenced by the cultural conditions of their home country and a wider failure of British society to integrate these men into their adoptive culture".

Researchers, who analysed 264 convictions of grooming gang members since 2005, had initially expected to find Asians had been unfairly singled out.

However, they discovered that 222 of those convicted, or 84 per cent, were men of Asian origin. Only 22 were black and 18 were white with two offenders not having an identified ethnicity. The findings are in stark contrast to the fact Asians make up only seven per cent of the UK population, the report said.

Muna Adil, one of two authors, said: “We began thinking we would debunk the media narrative that Asians are over-represented in this specific crime. But, when the final numbers came in we were alarmed and dismayed. For both of us being of Pakistani heritage, this issue is deeply personal and deeply disturbing.”

The report, called ‘Group Based Child Sexual Exploitation: Dissecting Grooming Gangs’, notes how many of the gangs had operated in North of England towns and cities.

“When David Cameron spoke of the failings of multiculturalism in 2011 he was attacked from all sides,” Ms Adil continued. “What these critics failed to see was the numerous self-segregated northern towns, the plethora of organisations that preached problematic attitudes towards women and other faiths, and the hundreds of young men and women being radicalised right here on British soil.”

There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women.

They found that while girls from the Asian community were seen as “protected” because chastity was linked to “family honour”, young white women were deemed “easy targets” and “open to sexual relationships with a little persuasion”.

They also identified how the men in the gangs had shared a common view of their sexual abuse, having collectively justified their behaviour.

Ms Adil added: “There are elements from within the British Pakistani community that still subscribe to outdated and sexist views of women embedded within their jaded interpretations of Islam. These backward views are passed down from generation to generation until the lines between faith and culture dissolve, making it increasingly difficult to criticise one without being seen as a critic of the other.”

The report also urges politicians and the police to dismiss political correctness and fears of being branded racist to ensure they can tackle the problem of grooming gangs head on.

It says: “The notion that certain cultures are out of bounds when it comes to criticism is not just misguided and misinformed, but often allows the most vulnerable individuals from society to continue to be victimised and abused.”

Since 2011, groups of men have been prosecuted for organised sexgrooming crimes against hundreds of girls in Rochdale, Rotherham, Oxford, Telford, Leeds, Birmingham, Norwich, Burnley, High Wycombe, Leicester, Dewsbury, Middlesbrough, Peterborough, Bristol, Halifax and Newcastle.

In only two of those cases were the men not of South Asian heritage. Of all the victims, only three were not white teenage girls.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...-muslim-men-failed-integrate-british-society/

Quilliam (think tank)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Quilliam (Foundation)

Founded 2008; 10 years ago
Founder Ed Husain, Maajid Nawaz, Rashad Zaman Ali
Key people
Maajid Nawaz, Rashad Zaman Ali, Haras Rafiq

Quilliam is a London-based left-of-centre think tank that focuses on counter-extremism, specifically against Islamism, which it argues represents a desire to impose a given interpretation of Islam on society. Founded as The Quilliam Foundation, it lobbies government and public institutions for more nuanced policies regarding Islam and on the need for greater democracy in the Muslim world whilst empowering "moderate Muslim" voices.

According to one of its co-founders, Maajid Nawaz, "We wish to raise awareness around Islamism"; he also said, "I want to demonstrate how the Islamist ideology is incompatible with Islam. Secondly … develop a Western Islam that is at home in Britain and in Europe … reverse radicalisation by taking on their arguments and countering them."

The organisation opposes any Islamist ideology and champions freedom of expression. The critique of Islamist ideology by its founders, Maajid Nawaz, Rashad Zaman Ali and Ed Husain, is based, in part, on their personal experiences.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quilliam_(think_tank)

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Looks like the Judge who gave the latest convicted grooming gang (20 I think it was? - and there will be many more)- over 200 years in jail wasn't taking it that serious - the wholesale rape and abuse of so many white English girls (yeah - one ethnic group targeting specifically another) - because he let these vile men out on bail - while the trial was going on - to be among the general public and other children - putting them at risk still - Then when recently they were sentenced - one of the main instigators - who was sentenced to 17 years was absent - because he had run off back to Pakistan - and disappeared - because the Judge had given him bail before the sentencing - after 15 girls/women victims had given their damning testimony.

And there was me thinking British Justice is the best in the world (can I be so wrong?) - when they allow disgusting nonces (pedo's) to abscond while they lock up the main guy trying to bring to light this massive cover-up by reporting on it via social media - the abuse of thousands of young girls/children - by Pakistani grooming gangs who adhere to and follow a certain deity that approves of and encourages taking child sex slaves from the Kafir - just like the prophet did.

I reckon Mr Robinson can sit happy in jail ( if that's where he ends up) - knowing that millions of people in Britain and other countries are grateful to him for helping to expose these systemic, revolting atrocities against our youngsters - and the reasons behind why the authorities tried to cover it up - almost as if they are allowing it to happen.

We need more people within society to expose wrongs such as this - so then we can all be enlightened and aware not to let our own children fall into the company of, and be taken as prey by gangs of sexual predators on our streets - in our towns and cities - all over the UK.

In a nutshell Mr Robinson thinks any time in jail is well worth it - for the awareness this has brought to the general public, and I am inclined to agree with him.

* and from the horses mouth - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn0N66bxUXw
BREAKING - TOMMY ROBINSON - GROOMING GANG SENTENCED

Tommy Robinson could have caused Huddersfield grooming trials to collapse and child rapists go free

‘If jurors get to know of this video, I will no doubt be faced with an application to discharge the jury,’ judge said before jailing Robinson in May

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...s-contempt-court-facebook-video-a8592871.html

Last edited:

troutman

Seed Whore
I was watching some live streaming on YouTube and they mention some of those groomers,etc.

One video even showed a Muslim Rapist pretending to be Sikh. :spank:

Ringleader of Huddersfield grooming gang Amere Singh Dhaliwal jailed for life and handed 220 years.
Amere Singh Dhaliwal was the ringleader of Huddersfield grooming gang is a muslim who converted to Sikhism.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
picture.php

Maybe that's the guy - on the far left - third down? - These 20 perverts are from the recent investigation in Huddersfield. All convicted now and jailed except the one who went on the lam - back to Pakistan.

Here's a link to a newspaper story on it: https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1...ming-gang-teenage-girls-jailed-tommy-robinson

Any links trout?

I was watching some live streaming on YouTube and they mention some of those groomers,etc.

One video even showed a Muslim Rapist pretending to be Sikh. :spank:

* NAME AND SHAME : The 20 men are:

Trial One:
- Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, of Holly Road, Huddersfield - jailed for life, minimum of 18 years (nickname - "Pretos")
- Irfan Ahmed, 34, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Finny")
- Zahid Hassan, 29, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 18 years ("Little Manny")
- Mohammed Kammer, 34, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 16 years ("Kammy")
- Mohammed Rizwan Aslam, 31, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury - jailed for 15 years ("Big Riz")
- Abdul Rehman, 31, of Darnley Drive, Sheffield - jailed for 16 years ("Beastie")
- Raj Singh Barsran, 34, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Raj")
- Nahman Mohammed, 32, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Dracula")

Trial Two:
- Mansoor Akhtar, 27, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Boy")
- Wiqas Mahmud, 38, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Vic")
- Nasarat Hussain, 30, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Nurse")
- Sajid Hussain, 33, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Fish")
- Mohammed Irfraz, 30, of North Road, Huddersfield - jailed for six years ("Faj")
- Faisal Nadeem, 32, of Carr Green Lane, Huddersfield - jailed for 12 years ("Chiller")
- Mohammed Azeem, 33, of Wrose Road, Bradford - jailed for 18 years ("Mosabella")
- Manzoor Hassan, 38, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for five years ("Big Manny")

Trial Three:
- Niaz Ahmed, 54, of Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Shaq")
- Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 34, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Bully")
- Asif Bashir, 33, of Thornton Lodge Road, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Junior")
- Mohammed Akram, 33, of Springdale Street, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Kid")

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh.....so this pedo supposedly converted to Sikhism after he had been busted while being an islamist? - That's why the Sikh community is so pissed off about it - because it puts their faith in a bad light - and so call him a 'Fake Sikh'...

I've never heard of one Sikh pedo grooming gang - its not allowed with them apparently - so you can imagine their concern.

troutman

Seed Whore
Oh.....so this pedo supposedly converted to Sikhism after he had been busted while being an islamist? - That's why the Sikh community is so pissed off about it - because it puts their faith in a bad light - and so call him a 'Fake Sikh'...

I've never heard of one Sikh pedo grooming gang - its not allowed with them apparently - so you can imagine their concern.

Do you blame the Sikhs for being pissed off? I certainly don't.

This made made them look bad to people who didn't know the whole story.

i.e Agent Provacateur

Question: What do Muslims do to people who leave their religion? Maybe that's what he really deserves.