What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kratom Now an Opioid, FDA Says

DrakeHeyman

Personally, I have been using kratom periodically for 3 years to treat knee pain and anxiety. One day a friend found out about it and told me so that I could try it for treatment. It really helps me and the kratom benefits is that it helps me cope with anxiety and pain and also increases my performance, which is important for me. But it is also impossible to abuse it, everything should be in moderation, otherwise, its therapeutic effects will disappear and you can even harm yourself. If someone has similar problems, I recommend it as a useful supplement. I wish you all good luck and be healthy!​

White Beard

Passing laws to govern scientific reality is an old game...it never works, but somehow it stays in rotation.

The shit about loperamide sucks: only available in blister packs now, 12- and 24-count...you can only buy ONE pack per purchase...SUPER-great for folks with digestive issues *and* arthritis...

Latest posts

Latest posts