What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

best blueberry you have grown smell/taste..

ghostly

As a BB fanatic and collector, there are some great BB around. BC used to put out a dank indica.

Personally I have the blueDream, pre-98 Dj short BB(sativa), and BerryWhite (lemonhoko) Each is unique in its expression and blue ribbon in my book. The Dj short is the most true bb smell n taste, dream is the best to grow, and BW has my heart these days.

D

DU420

How about Calif connection's blue dream haze? Got a freebie of that two :biggrin:

Edit: why did this get 2 negative votes, I was just asking if anyone had tried it.

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
The best phenos were found a decade ago? That's classic!View Image
NEWSFLASH!! PLENTY of clones are 10-20+ yrs old. Good weed sticks around. The reason you see next to nothing as far as blueberry cuts is easy to figure out................because great bb phenos are very hard to come by! Thousands of those packs have been grown out by people for yrs now and all we have is like 1 well known cutting. O's BB. Work it out yourself mate! LOL

Bubblegum is NOT easy to find in seeds, not true to the original mother anyway.
Just like blueberry, you will be sifting through large #'s until you maybe find something true to the name, if at all.

what if your actual point because it doesnt seem you made yourself clear lol.
your kind of stating the obvoius and i never said anything about what you are chatting about, cant be civil in this thread, please leave it as it was...

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Just because something is in 'seed form' doesn't mean you will find the 'bubblegum' pheno. I've grown 2 packs of serious seeds bubblegum and got nothing with bubblegum flavor or smell. My point is just because it's in seed form doesn't mean you will find that specific pheno. I'm not going to run 5-10+ packs to find it either. If something is truly isolated you should be able to find the breeders description within a couple of packs.

i shall make my self clearer for you. there are breeders which have isolated the bubblegum phenos and bred with them and you will get a bubblegum out of a ten pack. if you have not found them then you have not looked hard enough.

you ''point'' that just because its in seed form that you might not find the pheno you want, well yeah thats pretty obvious too so dont really get what point your making either. as i never said that wasnt true?? neither anyone else here, but eitherway im sure it made sense to you:)

coastal

Pre2k blueberry sativa all the way. I love the stuff. It's the full package: quality, easy of growth, yield, etc...

Grigori

very disgusting bullshit!:moon: if Mr. Dank shows you thousand pics of his blue berry keeper, if Bohempian shows you otm keeper, if Amber Trich shows you F13 keepers, if Foe shows you his blue moonshine keepers.. if Retardo shows his grapekrush keeper.. you will be still talking this bullshit! cause youre a hater :moon:
What I said was "disgusting bullshit" to you? Seriously??? Go pop a Midol, oversensitive crybaby.:cry:
I'm stating facts here. Sorry you don't like it!(not really)
And if Mr Dank did post 1000 pics of his blueberry, it is still just one ONE more blueberry, LOL...I love your math! Oh yeah and f13, bluemoonshine, and grape crush don't apply here because the topic is blueberry, not blueberry hybrids. Sorry, you can't cheat trying to make the list of bb keepers bigger by trying to sneak in bb hybrids! :pointlaug

F

Fluffy Clouds

What I said was "disgusting bullshit" to you? Seriously??? Go pop a Midol, oversensitive crybaby.:cry:
I'm stating facts here. Sorry you don't like it!(not really)
And if Mr Dank did post 1000 pics of his blueberry, it is still just one ONE more blueberry, LOL...I love your math! Oh yeah and f13, bluemoonshine, and grape crush don't apply here because the topic is blueberry, not blueberry hybrids. Sorry, you can't cheat trying to make the list of bb keepers bigger by trying to sneak in bb hybrids! :pointlaug

lol so F13 is hybrid of what? blueberry x G13 right? :biggrin:

you are totally incompetent to discuss blueberry genetics, plus you are troll :moon: i didnt see any pic from you im sure youre incompetent to grow cannabis too :biggrin:

another blueberry keeper!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=242405

H

highsteppa

pre 2k blue sat is the the bomb, we got an old Bluebery stretch indica too--- grows like a thai and outyeilds sour diesel, with heavy bluberry fruit funk

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
As we always say - Not easy to find a Blueberry that lives up to the reputation.

But, when ya do, it's a happy day... Hopefully it will yield a bit more than a trickle.

My Blue Cheese Cut smells more like BB than most BB;s.

big twinn

Veteran
That's something I'm curious to as well. I've been told that outlast had a couple cuts circulating but I haven't a clue as to if there is only one or not. I did find that O's blue berry is dj shorts pre2k sativa....as to how many pre2k sativas there are, I'd like to know as well. My research shows the pre2k blueberry sativa with a blue purple hue to it in late flower, however the cut I received as O's stays green without even purling stripes on the stems. So I'm very curious. Either way, it's the most blueberry smelling strain I've experienced, even in veg. I've got some flowering now, I'll take pictures when things get more exciting as they are only on day 11.
-BT

true grit

Veteran
Yeah should be only one pre2k bb cut, and from what i hear it is O's. Thats the one I run, got it from a legit ass source, but still grows like a ghani to me. Strraight bb muffins tho

ghostly

I'll take some pix of my BB cut. I was told there were only 5 people in my state (wa) with her. Delicate little sativa leaves, night nodes. I just transplanted the old mum into a 20g organic soil and set her out on the deck.

ghostly

4c68b1f6-fbd6-ca1d.jpg
4c68b1f6-fbe0-1e7e.jpg

There she is kids! The real deal Holyfield pre98 Dj short sativa BB

Blaz3

Anybody have any thoughths on Azure Haze???its supposed to be a bluedream creation by DJ??! Is it some straighth ill killa shit?

siftedunity

cant re Member
Veteran
Anybody have any thoughths on Azure Haze???its supposed to be a bluedream creation by DJ??! Is it some straighth ill killa shit?

sounds good. ive not heard much about that though. if dj lost his b130 male then what does he breed with now?

TommyJay

sounds good. ive not heard much about that though. if dj lost his b130 male then what does he breed with now?

DJ uses his male blueberry "stretch-indica" male for all of his crosses now. The B130 male was only used on F-13, True Blueberry, Grape Krush and a few joint projects i.e johnny blaze.