What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sonicators?

hendrix

ive just been reading about using sonicators to remove resin glands, they sound very effective but also very expensive (and i guess pretty large), has anyone out there got any pearls of wisdom/experience of them? the infomation is very limited, just enough to rouse my interests,
cheers

ez

Vapour

The Herbal Gerbil
If i am thinking of the right thing they work okay but require regular fiddling to replace the membranes. Not the best for returns really.

well i've been doing some preliminary research on using a smaller cold water ultrasonic humidifier for trich collection not sure if it will work yet as i think keeping the water at the correct temt maybe be an issue but other wise it looks promising seeing as thc isn't water soluble has the water in the chamber is agitated into a mist and dispersed that should leave you behind a sludge in the bottom thats mostly trich's still looks like it will require the use of some pretty fine screens to get the best product.i've been working on this for a while now but progress is slow as i have 2 other projects going at the same time right now maybe a few of us can put our heads together and see if we can maybe make a pourpose bult device just for this.........

One eyed Jack Reckem

Latest posts

Latest posts