What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black cherry soda growers?

H

HemperorsKnight

Is this line completely dead or has someone made any bx versions of this strain the smoke I had of her back in 2011 it was like a black cherry inhale and cream soda like exhale it was very unique and I've been on the hunt ever since

Happy Times

Not pure BCS but I got the opportunity to run Ace of Spades last summer outdoors which is BCS x Jack the Ripper.

It turned out very nicely, very vigorous growth and pretty hardy. She was quite strong smelling at harvest, I had to chop and throw her in the back of my vehicle and it totally reeked in there! Fruity sweetness after a long cure and a happy high that let's you know you are baked. I didn't get any of the pretty purple colors that people were showing off earlier in this thread.

H

HemperorsKnight

Not pure BCS but I got the opportunity to run Ace of Spades last summer outdoors which is BCS x Jack the Ripper.

It turned out very nicely, very vigorous growth and pretty hardy. She was quite strong smelling at harvest, I had to chop and throw her in the back of my vehicle and it totally reeked in there! Fruity sweetness after a long cure and a happy high that let's you know you are baked. I didn't get any of the pretty purple colors that people were showing off earlier in this thread.

Do you know anyone that has seeds to the closest thing to the original? I know she's rare which is what peaks my interest

Cabinet Ninja

Veteran
I have a pack of Black Cherry Soda BX1 seeds by Troohy Hunter Seeds.

Not grown them out yet but saving them for the right time.

JAWS

BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * COOKIE MONSTER
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * ALIEN COOKIES {F-1} {1-8}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * ALIENDAWG {F-4}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * DOUBLE PURPLE DOJO {IX1}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * BLUE DREAM
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * BANANA KUSH {F-9}
BLACK CHERRY SODA {CUT} * DARK MATTER {F-1}

did some work with her a few years back, just got her back to so i'll be doing a lot more in the near future.

peace :biggrin:

JAWS

popping some supposedly BCS f3 seeds now, will see..

got some bcs seeds as well with no info just says bcs on the package.

peace.

JAWS

i'm going to look so we will know here before to long if it's a real representation of the original or not..

peace :)

Mountain Wizard

Just wanted to update this. Annunaki genetics has black cherry soda bx2, and right now have as freebies BCS X sweet blue lilac, which is blue dream x huckleberry soda.