Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > - monk´s homemade goodies -

Thread Title Search
- monk´s homemade goodies - Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-27-2008, 05:22 PM #1
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

MapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the rough
- monk´s homemade goodies -

those are the resins i made this year, bubble1 is ak47 with a lil white diesel (trim), bubble2 is out of maple leaf indica buds, drysift1 is out of purple skunk outdoor buds, drysift2 is made of maple leaf buds, the jellyhash is a crazy mix of trim and a lil bud;

GG@all
MapleMonk is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2008, 05:32 PM #2
KGB47
"It's just a flesh wound"

KGB47 has disabled reputation
That maple leaf bubble must be real sleepy time smoke, good job!

Old 09-29-2008, 09:36 AM #3
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

MapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the roughMapleMonk is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGB47
That maple leaf bubble must be real sleepy time smoke, good job!
thx man, and yes its almost narcotic stuff

Old 09-29-2008, 01:04 PM #4
mr.haze420

mr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nice
very nice, how is he dry sift in potency and taste compared to the ice and jelly
mr.haze420 is online now Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 01:34 PM #5
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.haze420
very nice, how is he dry sift in potency and taste compared to the ice and jelly
wow, what a nice surprise to have you in my thread MR. ! (i´m always jealous of your awesome maroc pics )
the MLI drysift is devishly potent,but not as strong as the MLI bubble. strongest is the jelly (mixed outdoor bud) but is not that sleepy as the MLI products are ...
tastewise i wood vote: 1 jelly ,2 dry ,3 bubble ; but the jelly wins also couse of the bettertasting weed used (unhappy pheno of the maple leaf, with a kind of bitter, fresh-opium like smell). normaly i´m a dry sift lover
so thx for stopping by MR. .....

Old 09-29-2008, 04:40 PM #6
SuperZero

SuperZero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperZero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperZero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperZero has a spectacular aura aboutSuperZero has a spectacular aura about
nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!
SuperZero is offline Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 04:55 PM #7
mr.haze420

mr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nicemr.haze420 is just really nice
i always found the jelly abit heavy on the lungs. i would have thought the dry sift would be a better tasting smoke. thanks for the props on the moroc. i love the old school imported hashes.
mr.haze420 is online now Quote

Old 09-29-2008, 05:26 PM #8
MapleMonk
the art of easiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZero
nice presentation, not only is it sweet concentrates, but excellent photo quality and an enhanced graphical display. I appreciate the extra work put in for our viewing pleasure.

keep it up!
big thx superzero !!!

@mr.haze :i think the same way ... its only the starting materials witch in this case makes the jelly the winner ...

Old 10-01-2008, 08:13 AM #9
bonger_666
apocalyptical bong

bonger_666 will become famous soon enough
Mornin' monk!
Excellent shots, man! I just can agree with superzero. Thanks for the extra work,
really nice artwork The drysift looks very sticky, seems to be a nice smoke.
Keep up the good work!
Alpine_Rocka

//growject:peacemaker//
~::pix-from-the-bong::~
bonger_666 is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2008, 05:17 AM #10
FiveLeggedGoat
I'm not a real goat.™

FiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant futureFiveLeggedGoat has a brilliant future
FiveLeggedGoat has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Great shots Monk!

The borders and graphics really make the pics stand out. Very clean and professional.

Just another one of your talents eh?

5LG

FiveLeggedGoat is offline Quote