What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the conspiracy theory thread

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah but American politics affect the whole world. Other than the quality of your Poutine, how much does a Quebec policy affect the world?

Ok then drag Trump to the gallows,just don't fuck with my poutine,or my Shania.

I was only screwing around with that post,I figured I would get a "go fuck yourself"in many languages.
I didnt want to blow cash on the hooked on phonics.
Just wanted to learn all the good cuss words.After all those are really the most important in the times we live in.
hahaha. :biggrin:

St. Phatty

If there is anything more interesting than our own history,
I have no idea what it might be.

Israel doing 9-11

with help from Saudi Arabia & Israel supporters in the US gov

/\ Pretty interesting.

Whatever you think the circumstances of 9-11 are - it's very interesting.

S

Sertaiz

capitalism ruins everything around me.
cream, get the money, dollar dollar bill yall.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bo6hBUl.jpg

St. Phatty

Just wanted to learn all the good cuss words.

Not a total expert but I have learned a few.

In Greece, one of the worst things you can be called is a "Malakka" (masturbator).

"Malaka is the greek way of saying wanker. ... Greek term for someone who has jerked off so many times that his brain has become soft, and he is now an idiot. In everyday speech, the word malakas is used metaphorically to mean a person who uses no common sense."

Maybe we could have a Cuss Word of the Day thread.

I will look up some Russian cuss words.

Maybe HermanTheGerman could contribute some German cuss words.

White Beard

Your position ignores a massive and longstanding relationship between the US intel services and the Third Reich, which has intensely shaped our history and continues to this day.
Simply put, I don't view your perspective incorrect as much
as incomplete- which is something I credit our corporate masters
for as opposed to yourself.
There was treachery and treason on a scale that is almost unimaginable which
took place on the eve of WWII, which has never been addressed.
Lord have mercy how it has shaped the history and direction our country has taken.
The nutshell version of what I speak can be well illustrated with a single fact.
The attorney for the more profitable Third Reich industries was an American by the name of Allen Dulles.
If there is anything more interesting than our own history,
I have no idea what it might be.

EEK...

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not a total expert but I have learned a few.

In Greece, one of the worst things you can be called is a "Malakka" (masturbator).

"Malaka is the greek way of saying wanker. ... Greek term for someone who has jerked off so many times that his brain has become soft, and he is now an idiot. In everyday speech, the word malakas is used metaphorically to mean a person who uses no common sense."

Maybe we could have a Cuss Word of the Day thread.

I will look up some Russian cuss words.

Maybe HermanTheGerman could contribute some German cuss words.

Couldn't be any worse than some threads

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
yes - my cus word for the day is RAPSCALLION - To be loudly said - often combined with the word naughty - e.g. - 'You naughty rapscallion!'.....(best said with a lisp - for ultimate effect).

F

Frylock

My grandpa used to call me a 'wee blether'.... not exactly a swear word, just one of his crusty old Scottish quips :biglaugh:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hmmm - a wee blether? - maybe an abbreviation of 'Blithering Idiot?' - an often used form of greeting - e.g. 'Hey - you blithering idiot!'

My grandpa used to call me a 'wee blether'.... not exactly a swear word, just one of his crusty old Scottish quips :biglaugh:

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
I used to drive tractor during hay season when i was about 10. I'd pop the odd clutch because I could barely reach the peddles. When i did a dutch old man on the wagon would go into a tirade and always end it with "slappe lul" . I didn't know what it was so i started using it all the time (limp prick). Lol

F

Frylock

Hmmm - a wee blether? - maybe an abbreviation of 'Blithering Idiot?' - an often used form of greeting - e.g. 'Hey - you blithering idiot!'

I googled 'blether',

blether
/ˈblɛðə/
Learn to pronounce
SCOTTISH
verb
talk in a long-winded way without making very much sense.
"there's plenty of stuff I could blether about from today"
noun
long-winded talk with no real substance.
"some stupid blether about puns surrounding the Beatles"

It seems my grandpa would have called orange Donald a 'wee blether' :biglaugh:

Hempy McNoodle

Why does Phylos Bioscience not test for THCV? It seems like they test for so many cannabinoids, some of which don't seem nearly as relavent as THCV.

Do they test for it and keep the results unpublished or hidden?

Brother Nature

Curse word of the day thread sounds great!!! I used to use the phrase "turd burglar" when I was a kid, totally thinking it was a stupid made up word, then I read a book that contained that phrase and it's an actual derogatory phrase for a homosexual male, it's even in the dictionary.

Scumber is a pretty good one too (means shit).