What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your favorite strain at the moment (growing & smoking)

Hey all!

I'd love to get a quick pulse on what people are enjoying at this point, as we get to the tail end of 2018.

Strain / Growing / Consuming / Location (optional)
Super Silver Haze / Y / Y / MA

:tiphat::thank you:

Hey @switcher56!

just curious are those your grows or just products consuming (also totally respect if you don't want to add that).

I haven't tried LA Confidential yet, but I've heard that's a potent one for sure. Like green Ambien.

kaneboy

Chem dd,copperchem,jersey mike.
At finished indoors,in jars curing.
Bruce banner,skywarden outside.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Hey @switcher56!

just curious are those your grows or just products consuming (also totally respect if you don't want to add that).

I haven't tried LA Confidential yet, but I've heard that's a potent one for sure. Like green Ambien.
Both are in my rotation. Did ya try your wife out before you got married? <wink>

Hate to say it but I miss Blue mystic from nirvana
The church from greenhouse
And Big Bang from greenhouse what we’re theses genes

G

growhigh1233

maybe im just stuck in my ways ............... but its my old 2011 blueberry best of 4 packs of regulars !...............in all this time i haven't found any indica that beats it

on the sativa side its jack or nevells haze. with the jack been more powerfull overall, but the nevs is more trippy and distorting ......my zamaldelica phenos deprive me of sleep so iv stoped smoking them (was gettin 3 hours a night at one stage even after hittin Indica )

Hi all,

Well, my favourite smoke has always been the Sour Diesel Riri cut, although I'm currently growing the Dosidos clone and I must admit I really like it, especially for the awesome flavour.

:tiphat:

Carraxe

Veteran
I like to smoke extreme sativas, but they are a pain in the ass to grow. I enjoy a lot growing Black Domina and Jack Herer from the 90s, they produce a lot and look great. Also Sour Diesel Riri is a great plant, but very picky.

highsteppa

Veteran
I’m really enjoying the local grease monkey cut ... also loving clips pg13/black widow this season. Both are very potent but still have a nice “clean” effect. The pgbw rivals anything I’ve grown for stankage and density.

G

growhigh1233

I am with you! (You don't happen to live in Colorado?) :)

im in uk........... those special blueberry phenos are a pain to find, but when you find one its magical, iv been thru 80 DP regulars in all and only 1 keeper :chin:

found some nice phenos from dj's line TOO, but lacked the power of my 'bullet proof blue'

have some promising offspring in testing tho, 2011 keeper x dj short male ................. with 1 pheno inpaticular exciting me, but havnt smoked yet or grown out fully :biggrin:

gunna back cross it to, and look for phenos 2011 keeper/ (di short male x 2011 keepe)r ............. the pollen in on ice as we speak :)

Hi all,

Well, my favourite smoke has always been the Sour Diesel Riri cut, although I'm currently growing the Dosidos clone and I must admit I really like it, especially for the awesome flavour.

:tiphat:

Dosidos sounds like an amazing strain. On my list to try, for sure!

Also just found your website earlier today. Pretty cool place indeed:tiphat:

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Acapulco Gold x Michoacan from Snow. Blissful effect. The Panama Red from Snow that I just smoked is pretty nice too.

mackdx

Right now, sunset sherbet or OGKB 2.0. Tomorrow, maybe something else I've got on the stable.

Variety is kinf

mr.brunch

Veteran
Ojd’s strawberries and cream x chemhaze that I have now run out of... easy to grow and gorgeous bud, stinks like mad... filter needs a pre-filter or something.
If he releases a fem version I’ll be all over it

Latest posts

Latest posts