What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

KITCHA

Veteran
Three Gatorbait phenos all have a deep old school funk, good to very good yeilders and taste like the best buds you could get in the 90’s ! De ja vu for some of the old heads.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's a gaggle of Cheese x Pine Tar Kush test plants I just flipped

View Image

I've been on the fence about dropping some Cheese x PTK. PTK dominated the Triangle Kush, but the 91 x PTK seem like a more even blend of both. Fairly similar the 6 that are flowering now, F1 like.

Looking forward to seeing you flower the Cheese cross.

Cannavore

Veteran
I've been on the fence about dropping some Cheese x PTK. PTK dominated the Triangle Kush, but the 91 x PTK seem like a more even blend of both. Fairly similar the 6 that are flowering now, F1 like.

:tiphat:

they are pretty little plants so far. my natural interests lead me more towards the ones displaying a more NLD leafset with more node spacing, I think a couple have the cheese double serrations as well. 91 x PTK were the ones I almost popped instead of these and I'd really like to check out BSHW x PTK also :dance013:

nickman

Veteran
Beautiful...
here's a gaggle of Cheese x Pine Tar Kush test plants I just flipped

View Image
Looking good man...!!!... I just flipped six Bubba ain’t shit... they’re stretching more than I thought a Bubba cross would but the description for this line says that the PNW DogShit is on the hazier side and dominates the cross...!!!... I really hope they don’t stretch much more though...

Hey you have any pics of those TK x PTK or those 91 x PTK ...
I’d love to see them...!!!...

therevverend

Veteran
Here's a cute little Burkle 2.0 seedling.

picture.php

I swear those leaves look ridiculous on a plant so small, with such short nodes between limbs.

Zomboy

Veteran
Big bad wolf (chem d x 91) just shy of 7 weeks. Chunky and starting to push the charcoal filter to its limit.
View ImageView Image

very nice Zif. mine are about to hit 7 weeks as well. how many different seeds did you pop? I have 3 that look very similar and 1 that looks slightly different that may take a little longer to finish. they are pretty uniform. definitely chunky and stinky

zif

Veteran
Popped 6 - but they're all grafted onto one as a rootstock. That doesn't usually seem to have much effect on plants this closely related.

I agree that it's a pretty uniform line. Given the pedigree, I expected more variation.

Scents are especially similar. Structure is mainly classic hybrid spears, but the one pictured is starting to not quite foxtail, but instead 'thumb' out. Looks like they'll all wrap up within a week of each other.

Just one top-of-cola nanner so far. Also not what I expected. =)

very nice Zif. mine are about to hit 7 weeks as well. how many different seeds did you pop? I have 3 that look very similar and 1 that looks slightly different that may take a little longer to finish. they are pretty uniform. definitely chunky and stinky

sshz

I just bought and started the 3 last available packs (anywhere) of Three Queens........took me a week of searching to find them. These packs have to be over a year old, if not older.

Got 18 of 21 to sprout, just about 2 weeks into vegging......curious if anyone can post a smoke report? Thanks.

Pic's will be posted when there's something of interest to show......

nickman

Veteran
Big bad wolf (chem d x 91) just shy of 7 weeks. Chunky and starting to push the charcoal filter to its limit.
View ImageView Image

Popped 6 - but they're all grafted onto one as a rootstock. That doesn't usually seem to have much effect on plants this closely related.

I agree that it's a pretty uniform line. Given the pedigree, I expected more variation.

Scents are especially similar. Structure is mainly classic hybrid spears, but the one pictured is starting to not quite foxtail, but instead 'thumb' out. Looks like they'll all wrap up within a week of each other.

Just one top-of-cola nanner so far. Also not what I expected. =)

Looks really nice bro...
I’d love to see a picture of that grafted plant...!!!...

What a great way to still be able to have some variety but at the same time keeping plant numbers down...!!!...

zif

Veteran
Looks really nice bro...
I’d love to see a picture of that grafted plant...!!!...

What a great way to still be able to have some variety but at the same time keeping plant numbers down...!!!...

It’s great once you get the hang of it. Only two of these tops are from the same seed:
picture.php

Grafts:

Even better for the plant count - backed up all six and a few other plants on one mom I ‘built’ at the same time:

Zomboy

Veteran

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Gator bait. Solid flowers on her

I have quite a few of these. Having heard so much talk of TK and the Chem91 being closely related, I’d hope these would reveal something pretty special.

What are the aromas like on her? Does she express herself well in that department.

@zif - your grafts are something to behold. Love the innovation in the face of lack of space.

nickman

Veteran
Gator bait. Solid flowers on her

View Image View Image View Image
I can def see the similarities in th e two. Nice man.
It’s great once you get the hang of it. Only two of these tops are from the same seed:
View Image

Grafts:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74496&pictureid=1948352&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Even better for the plant count - backed up all six and a few other plants on one mom I ‘built’ at the same time:
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=74496&pictureid=1948353&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Beautiful

Latest posts

Latest posts