What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What product do you swear by?

DonFKennedy

What’s the product that you can’t grow without?

The one that makes all the difference in your grows.

Whether it be the base nutes you’d never switch from, an additive, a foliar, a brand of bennies, a preventative...

What’s that ONE you’d never give up?

For me?... it’d be dynagrow neem oil.. even better when you mix it with protekt... but I’ve used that Castille hemp soap or whatever also with good results...

It used to be big bud.. but recently I’ve been trying some runs without it to see if it’s really made the difference that I believe.. jury still out.. update later..

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I personally won't touch neem oil. I've had bad reactions while I had an H.Pylori infection, and now that's cleared up I can still notice the subtle way it messes with me. (look up Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome CHS, it's 99% caused by azadirachtin poisoning. IMO)

The absolute ultimate tool in my garden is my brain. Wouldn't grow without it and the 15+ years of experience I've accumulated. ;)

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Great-White-label.jpg

Endomycorrhiza
Glomus aggregatum – 83 props per gram
Glomus intraradices – 83 props per gram
Glomus mosseae – 83 props per gram
Glomus etunicatum – 83 props per gram
Glomus clarum – 11 props per gram
Glomus monosporum – 11 props per gram
Paraglomus brazilianum – 11 props per gram
Glomus deserticola – 11 props per gram
Gigaspora margarita – 11 props per gram

Ectomycorrhiza
Pisolithus tinctorious – 187,875 propagules per gram
Rhizopogon luteolus – 5,219 props per gram
Rhizopogon fulvigleba – 5,219 props per gram
Rhizopogon villosullus – 5,219 props per gram
Rhizopogon amylopogon – 5,219 props per gram
Scleroderma citrinum – 5,219 props per gram
Scleroderma cepa – 5,219 props per gram

Bacteria
Azotobacter chroococcum – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus subtilis – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus licheniformis – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus azotoformans – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus megaterium – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus coagulans – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus pumilus – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus thuringiensis – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Bacillus amyloliquefaciens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Paenibacillus durum – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Paenibacillus polymyxa – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Saccharomyces cerevisiae – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Pseudomonas aureofaciens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram
Pseudomonas fluorescens – 525,000 CFU’s per gram

Trichoderma koningii-187,875 CFU’s per gram
Trichoderma harzianum-125,250 CFU’s per gram

DonFKennedy

I personally won't touch neem oil. I've had bad reactions while I had an H.Pylori infection, and now that's cleared up I can still notice the subtle way it messes with me. (look up Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome CHS, it's 99% caused by azadirachtin poisoning. IMO)

The absolute ultimate tool in my garden is my brain. Wouldn't grow without it and the 15+ years of experience I've accumulated. ;)

Welcome to ICMag!! :D

Glad to be here

I’m going to have to look that up about neem. Figured since it was natural and organic then it’d be all good.

Your brain isn’t a product though ;)

Is there anything the rest of us can purchase that always stays in your garden?

For the record, I’m a K.I.S.S. guy (which is why mine was about pest prevention)... just wondering what’s out there.

DonFKennedy

Recharge by Realgrowers and Mammoth P by Growcentia.

-Funk

I’ve heard from others that mammoth microbes really changed the whole game for them. I’m going to have to look into that. That’s what you’re referring to, right?

I’m going to read up on that recharge.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Bio Tabs tablets. Great stuff for lazy guerilla growers who don't want to visit the plants every week and carry nutes. Been using these for three years now and they seem to work nicely. And they're organic, that's always a plus in my books. Only minus I can think of, is that they are about a buck a piece. Big plants go thru 3 or 4 in three weeks, so U'r gonna need a few. I usually order the 100 pack and save whatever left overs there might be for next season.

https://www.biotabs.nl/organic-fertiliser-tablets

And hey Biotabs guys! If u'r reading this and wanna sponsor me, I'm up for it! ;)

:tiphat:

seeded

Superthrive. It's sold like snake oil but I've always seen an improvement in my plants when I use it.

I'm also quite fond of my bottle of pH down which I believe is made from phosphoric acid.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Superthrive. It's sold like snake oil but I've always seen an improvement in my plants when I use it.

I'm also quite fond of my bottle of pH down which I believe is made from phosphoric acid.
That found it's way on the Bonsai scene. Nobody ever mentioned it's origins :)

Latest posts

Latest posts