What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Official Bugman Testers & Pics Thread

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
heres my updates
im running into issues with myh soil now, its gotten to heavy and i need to reamend and add more perlite

so its slow going on my grows atm
its so bad , i just transplanted my entire veg room into coco till i can get all the soil in one place for a doctors visit sometime this winter

anyways
yall came for the pics i got em
heres that GK
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

lookin like OG so far
its not much on the terps yet but i have a couple clones rooted
just in case shes somen

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
and the strawberry glue - lookin rather chemmy really slow in this grow and cant get a single cut to strike
im gonna keep tryin maybe ill reveg it or possibly an airlift or not
ive got so much other shit to go through that its just maybe a sign
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
true story - i got two SDGG to strike in the last 24hrs
and theres 1 GK thats rooted but got knocked over and snapped the main stem
i bandaged her up and shes still alive but i think shes gonna need a few more weeks
now if i can get this Chem D and GS2 to root ill be good on backups for this mini run

the bruce doesnt particularly care for my cloning skills but im slwoy getting a few across the line up to a month from cutting
however the GG4 is happy as a pig in shit and is throwing roots from 9 days out - pretty fast for me latley
i been using a 15 year old bottle of rootone powder and recently picked up something called "cyclone" which is a cyco clonex knockoff - they said it was faster than clonex and 2$ cheaper to boot
hmm idk yet but anythings prolly better than that acient powder i been using
i decided to try a propagation tray on the gg4 and bb3's with this new gel
ive also switched up from my soil to coco and V+B for the next few months
why?
my soil needs some adjustments like more perlite/drainage and im planning to send it for testing to get the cec fixed. and yields
yields in coco,if done right , are significantly better compared to pot sizes
any who
happy new year to yalls
rant over

Bugmans

Gg4xKhalisi

Gorilla Khalisi

She is doing quite bad ass. Her terpen profile is crazy!!!! Smells of a fruit basket and the stem has a crazy gas can smell!!!!! Can't wait to harvest and cure!!!! :tiphat: :watchplant::tree::smokeit:

Attachments

• 20180113_122937.jpg
    20180113_122937.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 11
  • 20180112_122705.jpg
    20180112_122705.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20180112_125728_301.jpg
    IMG_20180112_125728_301.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20180112_125728_313.jpg
    IMG_20180112_125728_313.jpg