What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Something different. Destroyer pearl pheno. Do not give up on these because they lack big buds, have patience and if you really like the best, the rewards are fantastic.
IMG_2989.jpeg

IMG_2988.jpeg

IndicaFarmer

You have mites or thrips just like me! I hate those bastards with a vengeance. Someday I need to really sterilize my grow tent, start from scratch and heat pasteurize all my diy compost/dirt. Plants look great despite the leaf marks, funny how they go for the leaves pretty much specifically and leave the buds alone.

unnamedmike

Something different. Destroyer pearl pheno. Do not give up on these because they lack big buds, have patience and if you really like the best, the rewards are fantastic.
View attachment 18771403
View attachment 18771405
Really thanks for sharing, I'm very happy to see "my" work grown by you, and very happy that you like them. It is an honor for me to see that the seeds have been so majestically cultivated, and displayed in the quintessential sativa thread. :greenstars:

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
Really thanks for sharing, I'm very happy to see "my" work grown by you, and very happy that you like them. It is an honor for me to see that the seeds have been so majestically cultivated, and displayed in the quintessential sativa thread. :greenstars:
Dude you don't know, how happy I am right now. I been looking for this since 1968. Only problem is I did not keep cuts and don't think these will re-veg.
So it's back to square one. These are the things that make herb growing so interesting and challenging.

GreenAndFast

You have mites or thrips just like me! I hate those bastards with a vengeance. Someday I need to really sterilize my grow tent, start from scratch and heat pasteurize all my diy compost/dirt. Plants look great despite the leaf marks, funny how they go for the leaves pretty much specifically and leave the buds alone.
Yeah only on these older clones everything else is relatively thrip free. I been using a mix of Murphy wood cleaner as per @vermontman recommendation and it has helped keep them really under control 👍

led05

Chasing The Present
thrips love all types of flowers dood, it's just harder to see them in there...... The type we most often battle are called... Western FLOWER Thrip......

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Dude you don't know, how happy I am right now. I been looking for this since 1968. Only problem is I did not keep cuts and don't think these will re-veg.
So it's back to square one. These are the things that make herb growing so interesting and challenging.
don't let her hear you say such brother.... :) I bet she'll root out & veg, very very few sativas ever have not for me, not sure I can recall any in fact......Take like 10 cuts now off newest growth, ID bet at least a few do…

You can do it ! - #2 is my favorite as to me it’s got the widest scope of the 3.... I'll admit though, looking at her she's definitely at a difficult point to do so, you can see most all life has been seeped out of her into the last bit of energy to flowers.... - that said, still full confidence in you bro !

DF2B2284-66B7-40F1-8F99-BB62BCC4F8A7.jpeg

Last edited:

led05

Chasing The Present
Cash Bean - One leans towards the NLD Afghani and the other more towards the Cambodian structurally - both smell beautifully of sweet mint lime, sticky & oily as can be….

BD137684-DDCF-4F6E-84D2-CF868AA229E4.jpeg

EECCE7D6-C2EA-405F-B7C7-2C7C62EF8F9E.jpeg

E4FA140C-35DA-4B29-AD72-37D1E43A46E8.jpeg

3E1108E5-7BF8-4864-91CF-5A264358DBA5.jpeg

Probably last time watering them…. Trunks are ridiculous on these

5CEBAC3B-9DD4-4614-986F-5DE7F13CB4DB.jpeg

D14ED1F2-185A-44DF-ADEA-6AA21A775339.jpeg

IndicaFarmer

Some others:
Small one given free when I got another two, it was already flowering two months ago. It's been outside through a lot of rain. II wanted to see whether it molded (just a little).
View attachment 18767868

This is a Laos strain that I'm told has large buds. View attachment 18767880

Same strain, starting to flower.
View attachment 18767881
electric green in green, highlighted with yellow/green neon goodness. I can almost smell that sickly beautiful sweet smell of those stems. Good work.

funkyhorse

New season, new starts, new projects, new unexpected surprises
Mango Zamal seeds from 2010 perfect germination
Mango zamal tri.jpeg
Below F3 Zamal/Thai
F3 zamal Thai.jpeg
Is this trifoliate feature a trait which is going to pass on to progeny?
What is the cause of this?
I found less vigour in these ones than on the normal ones
Do you people have any particular tips for growing trifoliates?
Have a nice weekend everybody

Sub24ox7

Icmag haze: 🙏 @flower~power and @JohnnyChicago
Smells like spicy hot metal
It’s the best effects smoke. One thing not to do though…. I made some oil from it with everclear at 0degrees f wash. Came out golden extract. I ate a gram and so did my wife lol… I am not a lightweight but this would swear you off weed for good. Panic attacks sweaty palms heart racing like meth. I really didn’t think weed could do that but.. the effects just stack until it starts to reverse and it gives you fear and pain. Etc.. instead of taking it away.. I had to eat Cbd to sleep after it kept us up for 48 hours. It was dysphoric and similar to a bad trip on acid. Take this as a warning.
F437FB61-23C9-4382-BC5D-70EA73D52B9A.jpeg

Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Icmag haze: 🙏 @flower~power and @JohnnyChicago
Smells like spicy hot metal
It’s the best effects smoke. One thing not to do though…. I made some oil from it with everclear at 0degrees f wash. Came out golden extract. I ate a gram and so did my wife lol… I am not a lightweight but this would swear you off weed for good. Panic attacks sweaty palms heart racing like meth. I really didn’t think weed could do that but.. the effects just stack until you get biphasic results until it give you fear and pain. Etc.. instead of taking it away.. I had to eat Cbd to sleep after it kept us up for 48 hours. It was dysphoric and similar to a bad trip on acid. Take this as a warning. View attachment 18772776
When I made my batch of wax from 100% pure original haze it startled me in its psycho - activity
867ADB3F-5B17-418B-BC14-91C46D75C9D0.jpeg

Sub24ox7

Well… as long as you don’t overdo. Do not eat a gram of pure o. Haze extract.
Smoked or vaped it was pure positivity.
It was a dumb thing to do.. I have insomnia at times and I have been known to eat a gram of extract/rso to sleep. Just don’t eat a gram of pure nld rso. ✌️

Last edited: