What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Any New Zealanders out there?

Brother Nature

The best fish and chips are always at the storefronts that have the old school arcade (spacies) games in them. Also, look for the shops that have tennis shoes hanging on the power lines in front of them. Ask them what 'specials' they got ;)

NzGreenWhanau

Yummy

Yummy

Thanks for the info, much appreciated.
I am worried about customs but have heard that with stealth shipping and without original breeders packaging they almost always get through?
Im looking at some grand daddy purple, bubba kush and some gorrila glue, just for a small personal use pc box grow etc.
Ive had my eye on the grandaddy purp for along time id definitely love to try that particular strain. Ive read alot of forums an cannabis books an gorilla glue an girl scout cookies are talked about alot. Ive grown critical 2.0,bubblegum, the rock an the flo an they have all been wonderful plants. I like to find a strain that has good resistance to mold an heat especially when trying to grow indoors in Aotearoa in summer. 😂😂😂

Dank Dub

Kiwi here. Just getting started as a hobby/medical after years away from the scene. Hard to believe we are all still lurking in the shadows over the ‘erb in 2018...... anyhoo like most I’m trying to suss out some reliable genetics from overseas. Bitcoin seems to be the favoured payment method anyone have any experience with that? Also looking at lighting options. There was only hid when I was a young fulla haha. And to be fair from what I can find locally the results would have to be stellar to warrant the extra $$$$! In saying that heat is going to be a major pain in the arse so I have looked into some of the led units available locally but would love to be able to diy. Anyone sourcing high quality components locally? Cmh seems to be pulling some good results anyone using those?
Cheers guys

Dank Dub

Thanks for the reply. They look like a good kit and growmau has some pretty good instructional stuff out there. If I could get it locally here in NZ it'd be a go.

ozza

Veteran
Oy Noydy where is my Glue????? Gday your mad Bastards. Can anyone get hold of any Mongy Madness here. Or Dizzy or ABC? Gold dust still about? Rod? Wally ?