What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C4DD - info, grow-along and test grows.

too-dope

#8 at around 40 days in the jar. This was the largest yielding of the 3 phenos. Dense gigantic buds with very little to trim. Visually stunning. I think this one leaned heavily toward the Chem D as well. Very similar chem/diesel/earth nose and taste as the #7. The effect is again powerful and relaxing, definitely more for the end of the day rather than the beginning. Great pain relief and sleep aid.
picture.php

picture.php

too-dope

#4 approximately 50 days in the jar. This was my favorite of the three females I got from the pack. I think this one may lean more towards the Chem 4 side. I grew what was what I was told was the Chem 4 clone 10 years ago but it didn't not come from a verified source so no way to be sure. Anyways, it was one of my favorites I grew from that era. This one reminds me a LOT of that plant. Whereas the other two expressions had a chem/diesel/earth aroma and taste this one has a very pronounced sour/chem/skunk/slightly sweet profile. Extremely dense flowers like the #8. Smaller resin heads than the other two with big orange spaghetti noodle pistils . Super loud mouthwatering sour/chem nose and taste. High potency with a more psychoactive/stimulating effect than #7 and #8 but still fairly stoney. Overall I was genuinely impressed with this line. I have F2s from each expression that I'll get into in the future and I will be popping some Headbanger x C4DD this week. Great work VG :tiphat:
picture.php

picture.php

G

C4D I ended up with 5 plants, but when I planted the seeds in coco I watered them in with kelp and compost extract and I think that may have rotted them under the humid indoor light.
picture.php

Ole47

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi VerdantGreen,

awesome work!
good.gif

Can you tell us now, when a new batch will be available?

Cheers,

Ole
[/FONT]

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey there, i have just done a germination test - 100%, so i will send some packs to seedbay next week

Ole47

Hi VerdantGreen,

thanks for your fast answer with good news :)

I hope they are regular and how much for 10 seeds?

Thanks for your work, a true gift!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes, ive been amazed at how consistently chemmy and resinous they are !

Ole47

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hi VerdantGreen,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]update? :bow:[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]nothing @ seedbay :dunno:
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Greetz[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The F2s are up at seedbay. Search for C4DD if you can't see them on my vendor page.
This is an early release and limited, using a slightly wider population than will feature in the final release. 12 seeds per pack, get them whilst you can !

VG

Latest posts

Latest posts