What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Southern Star Seeds Grow

gatts

Good luck with your grow BRR.

A big citrus hit would be nice.

I didn't pick up any of the Lime Spider.

Will you collect pollen if you get any males or you just looking for females?

gatts

Day 10 of flip and one of 3 Skunk Star has gone herm on me!

Soaking a pack of GG Allin now.

Lesnah

Aw fuck, sorry to hear. I'm still waiting on a shipment before I can pop seeds but crossing fingers... hopefully soon.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
What is the make up of Lime Spider, BRR? I don't remember that one.

Once I work out how to post pics again I will put up some of Nanan Bouclou and Gold Rush. I plan on growing at least the NB again. Undecided on the GR. Good news about your NB f2s Lesnah ( I know you'll be checking in here!). I am still planning on making some f2s of NB but not a priority at the moment. Not smoking much these days and have a couple of other projects first.

Pity SSS is gone. I was hoping to get that latest South American/ i think Thai cross? Anyway was always going to be a massive risk with an Aussie seedbank. Hope Southern is ok and he just shut down as a precaution.

Lesnah

Sup guys, just pipping in to say that I finally started the germination process for my 2016 F2's...so far a few seeds cracked but the taproots seem very weak. Starting with 20, in two weeks ill see if I should start another 20 or so.

i still have some seeds of Nanan gifted by Shiroshi and Harvest Reaper, I'll try those next after I see what's up with my own seeds.

@ Chi, best believe i'll be checking in consistently...hope you get around to those NB's brotha

Lesnah

PXL_20210423_041641549.jpg

^ This isn't Nanan Bouclou, but it's pretty close... it's a Corinto/Haitian Red Sativa/PNG cross from Snow High.

Has anybody ever seen growth like that? At first I thought it was a random seed in the soil; but it seems to be the tail end of the original taproot grew out of the soil and then split into tentacles as to drill back into the soil.

All of my Nanan F2's were discarded...every single seed that germinated aborted immediately. Im germinating the rest of Shiroshi's stuff now and then Haevest Reaper's Nanan on hopes I can pair up with the seedling in that picture.

gatts

Lesnah, How'd your Snow High run go, any updates?

Really want to know if you ever did that repo on the Nice Chunk.

All the old heads have been asking for more and say nothing I've grown since compares!

Just dropped the herm seed in water to have another look.

I've fallen into a G13 rabbit hole and have ordered a few crosses to check out, Pterodactyl, Genius, G13HP.

Chi13 Any updates on the NannaB & Gold Rush mate?

Lesnah

Hey what's up gatts..

All of my Southern Star gear and Nanan Bouclou seeds, failed to either pop or stay alive...

My Snow High PNG cross, died due to overwateri g and fusarium plus inbalance of nutrient uptake.

Not growing for a while really impacted my skills.

The only survivor I have left with Nanan Bouclou genetics is one plant from seed gifted to me by a fellow member by the name of Shiroshi.

I cracked soil back in May, it's shown sex and is about 3 feet high...but i still have it on a long photoperiod so it isn't showing signs of bud growth yet. I plan to flip it to 12/12 or 11/13 within the next week or so. Otherwise it may outgrow the light space.

I'll post pics of this plant once buds are shown...maybe Shiroshi would pop into this thread by then.

xet

Year after year I kept thinking I could save money for those Gold Rush seeds and now Southern Star seeds is gone.

Lesnah

Shit who you telling, I beat myself up all the time over not germinating my NB seeds in time.

That was some great smoke...

Latest posts

Latest posts