What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can ANYONE name the poison Eagle 20 with the active ingredient Myclobutanil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
anyone from a legal state bother to pick up a phone and call dow and try to set the record straight?

Didn't think so

thought you guys wanted facts and truth?

Must be easier to talk shit to me over the internet

maybe you should spend that energy more wisely

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you are misinterpreting what i said. again.

your not being a dick for the position you are representing, i actually agree with it mostly. it's how you say it that isn't particularly friendly.

like i said before, i think it's very good that people are presenting all the information they can about this product. in the end anyone who wants clean meds beyond doubt will accept your argument for not using this stuff. even if they have to look past the antagonistic way you bring your point across in some posts.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Maybe I should make this part of my signature

75109088.jpg

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ah geez, neem isn't approved for anything in Canada. Better toss that.

I should also inform the local constabulary of the goings on I have been up to.

Drain the swamp, why not, most of this thread is whining and bickering from the Prop 64 crowd.

To be fair to Weird gaiusmarius he's been dealing with trolls and people advocating the use of this shit with no regard at all for safety. Hell perfect example right above your post with Mikell.

All you have to do is look through his post history in this thread to see he is the one antagonizing people trying to help spread REAL facts and REAL information.

It's frustrating when you're trying to get word out about this shit and get shot down by people like that who are just here to derail conversations and bury posts with well documented sources so less people know the truth.

Sorry, but you're confusing opinion with truth. No one is disputing the MSDS you posted was legitimate. The rest is opinion. Two people sharing an opinion does not make it true.

I have supported everyone who posts unbiased information, from Chimera to those willing to spray and test their own product. From this we learn.

It is not hard to see why you two were left out of that group.

If you haven't done something morally ambiguous to get where you want to be, you're probably a huckleberry (a person of little account). Idealists don't last long here.

As it appears you took my advice to play catch up, note where I said I would troll clowns muddling up threads like this with empty opinionated posts of no substance.

Which I am doing now, so ta ta.

Last edited:

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Mikel you proved you are nothing but a troll

Sorry, but you're confusing opinion with truth. No one is disputing the MSDS you posted was legitimate. The rest is opinion. Two people sharing an opinion does not make it true.

The MSDS forbids use outside of manufacturer's intentions and the have been recall of legal product in American and Canada because it had traces of myclobutinal in it

Here in America, Washington state has the most restrictive guidelines and low and behold neem is approved for use on cannabis

http://agr.wa.gov/pestfert/pesticides/docs/Pesticidesalloweduseonmarijuana.pdf

So accordingly American growers who use it are at least following established best practices.

The fact that you don't understand how to use it as proved in threads past is a whole different story

the fact that your only argument is the preservation of scientific fact

here's one

your pot would not be market worthy in a legal climate with it

guess the kids who have more interest in trolling than learning to grow properly are going to troll relentlessly

WHY? must not be much going on in Canada.

FWIW I haven't had to use neem in quite some time, haven't tilled or changed my soil in a number of years too

silly me

picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You put so many words in my mouth I have trouble distinguishing them from my own.

Refresh my memory, where did I state one needs myclobutanil to grow?

What post are you referencing about my incorrect use of neem?

My weed? That is not my weed, that is a day job. We run to a formula and do as how has been laid out. There is no connection between what happens at work and home, beyond me carrying bugs home occasionally. Would that I was experienced and connected enough to turn down work based on my own ideas, but I am not.

Nice room, looks cozy. Betcha could almost touch both walls arms spread.

I readily admit to acting like a troll. You have been pointed out as such by moderators and users a plenty, and continue to act like a sanctimonious kettle calling out a black pot. I guess that is what you bring to the table.

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
lol, when i started reading this thread a while back it had 30 pages, now we are at 45 and it seems we really are no longer adding info, just repeating previous arguments.

still anyone really want to get informed can do so as all the info is in here, even if it's buried a bit. in the end each grower will make their own choices, all we can hope to do is provide the facts, so the choice is made in the light of real information.

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Mikel you proved you are nothing but a troll

The MSDS forbids use outside of manufacturer's intentions and the have been recall of legal product in American and Canada because it had traces of myclobutinal in it

Here in America, Washington state has the most restrictive guidelines and low and behold neem is approved for use on cannabis

http://agr.wa.gov/pestfert/pesticides/docs/Pesticidesalloweduseonmarijuana.pdf

So accordingly American growers who use it are at least following established best practices.

The fact that you don't understand how to use it as proved in threads past is a whole different story

the fact that your only argument is the preservation of scientific fact

here's one

your pot would not be market worthy in a legal climate with it

guess the kids who have more interest in trolling than learning to grow properly are going to troll relentlessly

WHY? must not be much going on in Canada.

FWIW I haven't had to use neem in quite some time, haven't tilled or changed my soil in a number of years too

silly me

View Image

Weird - You grow the best and have the best growing practices...

We all want to be like you but we cant, your just too good...

Seems like all you spout is the holier then thou attitude...

If the said grower decided to use it in a legal state, said product would not be for sale to the public because it would not pass testing...

Truth is if any of us want to use a product, what does it have to do with any concern of yours? Your not ingesting it.....

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
it is my concern because I am not apathetic

I am not the best I just don't make the same compromises at other people's expense

Setting that bar was the catalyst for my skill set

money is the bar for yours

get the difference?

In the end a subtle difference makes the best of both those worlds

the best practices will demand the best price from discriminating buys

funny how that works

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
there are whole communities based on growing without these toxins stop pretending it is the lock ness monster

IF I CAN DO IT

what is your excuse?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I am not apathetic and I am also not a nihilist or a narcissist, your supposed to believe in something if your a mason aren't you?

Because that usually is an influence AGAINST apathy

but more than that I have kids and a vested interest in the health of the planet beyond myself

I pity anyone who hasn't found enough value in this world or their fellow humanity to care about it.

It's ok in the end you will reap what you have sown, everyone does

Status
Not open for further replies.