What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can ANYONE name the poison Eagle 20 with the active ingredient Myclobutanil??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It does say right there that it contains petroleum distillates that cant be good to smoke LOL

I don't smoke bat shit either. Still I have used it to grow with.

Oh and if you use a butane lighter you are getting some petroleum distillates. But I guess you use sticks to light yours.

BongToke

I don't smoke bat shit either. Still I have used it to grow with.

Oh and if you use a butane lighter you are getting some petroleum distillates. But I guess you use sticks to light yours.

comparing bat shit to eagle20 .......hmm

All I was saying is its a little counterintuitive spraying petroleum distillates on a plant and that I would never use it.

supermanlives

Veteran
people tend to believe what they want despite facts. i am extremely cautious using anything cause they aint testing that shit on smokables. veggies and grapes aint smokables. and i aint watercuring any more weed

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just go drink it already - pour it over your cereal, wash your hair with it....hell, it's safe right?

A pissed off bunch of stoners with piss poor environmental control getting mad because they spray toxins on their plants...

Must be a result of brain reduction setting...good thing your reproductive system can be damaged; your kids won't have to be parented by idiocracy. Bet you water with gatorade, too!

A healthy plant in a proper environment, does not get PM. Learn to grow!

dank Frank

coastal

A healthy plant in a proper environment shouldn't get broad mites either, but as we all know when it comes to trading sometimes pests and disease come along with things.

Learn to use the proper tools in the proper way to take care of problems!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Just go drink it already - pour it over your cereal, wash your hair with it....hell, it's safe right?

A pissed off bunch of stoners with piss poor environmental control getting mad because they spray toxins on their plants...

Must be a result of brain reduction setting...good thing your reproductive system can be damaged; your kids won't have to be parented by idiocracy. Bet you water with gatorade, too!

dank Frank

Fucking Holier then thou attitude, but don't even consider how people may get powder mildew....

Maybe, just maybe, our rooms DON'T have powder mildew, because the environment IS PERFECT, yet we want new strain in our arsenal...

Ever consider that we WANT TO MAKE SURE we dont bring in any powder mildew from outside sources, and that's why someone would use Eagle20?

. What is it to you that anyone used it? Why do you even give a fuck, it don't affect you in any way...

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
So Weird, what are you saying, Rally 40 (made by Dow) does not exist?

"Labeled for use in grapes, stone fruit, tomatoes, cucurbits, strawberries and other crops"...any of those vegetables?

they are fruit bearing plants your not growing fruits your growing flowers

the foliar absorption is different between a flower and a fruit

the different products also have different surfactants

try finding a way to test for it before you advocate its use

or learn to to grow without

alto of people grow weed without the use of toxins

ive been growing before the advent of eagle20 trust me we got by befo without it

and if you recall i posted in the "other" eagle20 thread cases were myclobutinal is carcinogenic

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
your months late btw

your dad's vineyards are inside in a controlled environment and the grapes are no longer deciduous vine fruit but leafy green annuals?

see if you were capable of being relative and reverent you observations woudl be trustworthy but since you continue to compare apples to oranges or grapes to cannabis lets state the truth

you cant test your weeds for the eagle20 you put on then nor do you have have the confidence in your skills to grow without confidently a toxic preventative

that is on you it is all on you

but your right about one thing

majority of the eagle20 used in this country is in cali's vineyards

oddly enough the indigenous natural flora has survived eons exposed to the raging deadly cali pm regardless

interesting how that happens

Hey THEIRS Weird LOL...see I told yah.....Hey Weirdo!

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Actually, Krunch, I BOUGHT it based on your thread! I however quit using it and accepted things were off in my room and I'd not fall victim to a crutch....

What I said is not "holier than thou" - but TRUTH.

I may have even thanked you in that thread...

I however, after much reading and consideration - have sided with Weird - he is right - we can't test and KNOW beyond all certainty...

That uncertainty, paired with and understanding of various types of plant tissues, has caused me to lean towards caution...

The whole idiocracy bit - its a movie - it was a pun. Plenty of growers I respect are using it - not me. I want to keep full organic one, and two, force improvement, not spray away my faults.

Your taking in new genes is a valid point, certainly. Cookies and her broad mites wrecked me - lost two crops...all my moms - couldn't afford to pay such a price - PM can become systemic and the ONLY reason I LIKE what Eagle is, is it treats it from that approach.

That aside, I still can't bring myself to use it anymore - PROVE there is no remaining contaminations or toxins in CANNABIS, and you will have a strong argument for its use.

Otherwise - I won't risk it. More factual information is needed in our field of choice...

Sorry for being facetious...

dank.Frank

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The whole idiocracy bit - its a movie - it was a pun. Plenty of growers I respect are using it - not me. I want to keep full organic one, and two, force improvement, not spray away my faults.

That aside, I still can't bring myself to use it anymore - PROVE there is no remaining contaminations or toxins in CANNABIS, and you will have a strong argument for its use.

Otherwise - I won't risk it. More factual information is needed in our field of choice...

dank.Frank

I didn't even catch that, that's funny.

That aside can we even be 100% sure smoking it is safe? I think not.

I am all for putting correct info out and had to call out the statements by Weird. It is used in agriculture.

Sorry for being condescending Weird, I should not have been.

And so people know I do not use it in flower. It is a good ten weeks after application when mine is smoked and in most cases 12 weeks.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Actually, Krunch, I BOUGHT it based on your thread! I however quit using it and accepted things were off in my room and I'd not fall victim to a crutch....

What I said is not "holier than thou" - but TRUTH.

I may have even thanked you in that thread...

I however, after much reading and consideration - have sided with Weird - he is right - we can't test and KNOW beyond all certainty...

That uncertainty, paired with and understanding of various types of plant tissues, has caused me to lean towards caution...

Your taking in new genes is a valid point, certainly. Cookies and her broad mites wrecked me - lost two crops...all my moms - couldn't afford to pay such a price - PM can become systemic and the ONLY reason I LIKE what Eagle is, is it treats it from that approach.

dank.Frank

No man, im sorry, i jumped on you...

Just saying that people who use it "need to learn to grow", is just a bit wrong..

ONLY times ive gotten PM in the last few years, was from gifted genetics, but you know how it is im sure....

Mia

I am all for putting correct info out and had to call out the statements by Weird. It is used in agriculture.

Sorry for being condescending Weird, I should not have been.

Don't feel so bad.
Weird has the unfortunate habit of purposefully misrepresenting and manipulating information to advance his agenda.
He's already done it in this thread a couple of times.
One of them was caught. I have better and more important things to do with my time than argue with innately intellectually dishonest people so the other stuff will slide I suppose...

T

TribalSeeds

This is so misleading it is hilarious. I thought I would post some of the label so people can make their own judgement. Sure the label does not say it can be used for vegetables but it does say you can use it on some fruits. Take a look at what it says for use with apricots.

View Image

Right up to the day of harvest, who knew. I did I read the label.

Here is the front label as well.

View Image

If I am not mistaken that has agricultural uses listed right there on the front of the label.

Oh and naphthalene is a naturally occurring substance. Bubbles right out of the ground in some places. Point is it is how you use it not in what it is. There are a lot of organic things that will kill you if used incorrectly, I see it in the news from time to time how some organic substance sickened or killed a few people. Usually from E Coli because some one didn't wash their hands.

Go ahead and spray that shit on your ornamentals on the day of harvest, but I will send you a # of the bombest smoke I can find if you will spray that on an apple or nug and eat it on youtube.

krunchbubble

Veteran
Go ahead and spray that shit on your ornamentals on the day of harvest, but I will send you a # of the bombest smoke I can find if you will spray that on an apple or nug and eat it on youtube.

challenge accepted....

pm for safe addy....

Ichabod Crane

Veteran

Maybe you went to public school and can't read or are not open to opposing views, but I said that I don't put it on my plants at less then 10 weeks before they are done.

I use that picture to prove that what was stated was factually inaccurate. So why don't you read what was posted so you can reply accurately.

T

TribalSeeds

Maybe you went to public school and can't read or are not open to opposing views, but I said that I don't put it on my plants at less then 10 weeks before they are done.

I use that picture to prove that what was stated was factually inaccurate. So why don't you read what was posted so you can reply accurately.

First of all... I did go to public school, but I quit cuz I had bills to pay. My parents couldnt hand me shit because they arent rich and getting richer.
Second - fuck you. Im assuming that was the way retards make jokes, or are you that arrogant? It doesnt matter how much your parents paid for your education... You arent going to get much out of it if youre just a shithead.
Third - Ive read your other posts - as you can see by reading the threads. Maybe your parents wasted their money on your private school education if your brain cant hold information that long!
I was only pointing out what it means by CAN BE USED UP UNTIL THE DAY OF HARVEST DEPENDS ON WHAT YOURE USING IT ON. My post was aimed at anybody spraying it, not just you. Im just spelling out what it actually says.
You might want to read what I wrote again and then consult one of your private school professors to see what they think about spraying a chemical on your indoor plants that is supposed to be used outdoors.
If Eagle 20 is considered the end all to PM forever, how can you still think at the same time its not in the plant? It shouldnt even take a public school education to figure that one out! Another college tuition well rewarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.