What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Graffiti

Endur

Veteran
GESER 3A crew...

3479483515_c0be447030_z.jpg

KanadianKronik

i never got around to saying if before. but i went on bombingscience and found the thread 665 +1 and there is a dier59 in the 666 crew. i wonder if sadist or what ever it was from 666 still gets up. i used to love seeing his stuff.
f*** pics soooooon.

Endur

Veteran
i never got around to saying if before. but i went on bombingscience and found the thread 665 +1 and there is a dier59 in the 666 crew. i wonder if sadist or what ever it was from 666 still gets up. i used to love seeing his stuff.
f*** pics soooooon.

Crazy shit, that you bring up Sadis.
I ran into that cat, in Febuary, at a layup, in the middle of the woods, (Northern Cali).
He's still repping 666, DTK ,but mostly DSM, which is an affiliate of Lords.
I know he paints the Bay Area, and North.

I've chilled with one of his ex roommate, ( Sworn "UM" crew)
and rocked some fr8's a couple of times.

Flikr.... Sadis, there is quite a few pics.

Peace
Endur

Sweet pics everyone- love graffiti in any form, not much around my way except a few cars here and there and some bridges. Keep fightin' the good fight :tiphat: maybe I can make some crop circle tags or something haha :jump:

KanadianKronik

honestly i have wanted to make a crop circle for like 3 years now. only problem is alot of people grow in feilds and even if it isnt mine i dont wanna do one in a feild close to someones and draw attention to the area. but it would be sick.
i guess it would be a dick move on the farmer to as most now adays are just getting by.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Fosho....
Thanks delic.
We are a diverse type of crowd. :tiphat:

peace
Endur

its funny in the bay area almost every graf writer i know is either growing, selling, or smokin a shitload of weed....some big timers up in ukiah mendo are some well known graf names lol...alot of old school SF bushoppers are the ones growing the best cookies in san fran too.

G

grozzef

man kk, i was about to post the same thing something about that one just pleased my eye

its all great stuff endur, nice work man

KanadianKronik

yeah dont get me wrong its all sick.... but thats one just grabbed me.
Sooo iv been slack'n hardddd... I gotta get some pics for this page soon.
maybe after this crazy holiday season is over i will have time to go for a walk threw the train yard... Or atleast make it to the top of my street and bench..