Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!!

Thread Title Search
Poeple Under The Stairs Gear Grows!! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2011, 04:47 AM #11
loyalty7

loyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really niceloyalty7 is just really nice
What's smells your getting...
loyalty7 is offline Quote

Old 10-03-2011, 08:05 AM #12
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
its nice n funky but i just cant describe it. still early on, the smells will get stronger as she gets older
ghostnugz is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2011, 07:00 PM #13
chefro420

Is the male that you liked the Chem ibl x cj ghostnugz?

Old 10-06-2011, 12:02 AM #14
ghostnugz

ghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to allghostnugz is a name known to all
yup the super stinky male is a chem x cj. moved it out the veg tent last night and it smelled liked i was carrying a dead skunk dipped in fuel straight nasty

Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 AM #15
chefro420

Even though the reviews on the Ibl were mixed , seems to be some great breeding stock ! Your CHem Ibl x CJ looks great as do the ECSD x chem Ibl's!

Old 10-11-2011, 04:56 AM #16
milo_xxx
Stress Tester/Plant Torturer

milo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant futuremilo_xxx has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostnugz View Post
yup the super stinky male is a chem x cj. moved it out the veg tent last night and it smelled liked i was carrying a dead skunk dipped in fuel straight nasty
that sounds excellent ghostnugs!!!

I have been searching for a skunk like that!

I was thinking the Chem ibl x CJ or the OG Chem x CJ ...
milo_xxx is offline Quote

Old 10-11-2011, 06:52 AM #17
ghostnugz

i only had 4 of my chem x cj germ but theyre all stinkers. maybe go with those. the og chem x cj seem to have more of a strange chemmy smell.

Old 10-13-2011, 02:54 AM #18
Peat

Those smells sound great ghostnugz! (... smell sounds?)

I just started my ECSD x SFV Chem!

Old 10-13-2011, 05:38 PM #19
merlot

Here's the three OG Chem #2 x CJ I started:

Will post more pics once they get bigger

Old 10-18-2011, 08:36 PM #20
ghostnugz

cant wait to see what you do with em merlot!! hope you get a nice lady or three!!

sorry for the delay on updates. madness around the house lately. got myself in deep, digging back out with some help of a very nice member. danks bro!!

gotta start with the bad news. had a light leak recently, cord opening on the tent wasnt cinched shut and the og chem x cj #2 popped some nuts. i didnt catch until it was too late. basically everything caught some pollen, a few got it worse than others. might have a ton of alien dawg x og chem jones beans in a month or so. i warn everyone watch out for light leaks when growing then og chem x cj. my cj#3 f2 isnt sensitive to light leaks but these sure are so make sure your room is on point or your tent is fully closed or youll pay.

okay onto the flicks

chem ibl x cj #5 @day50
this one took for to get going. nice dense chem buds on this one but with a twist. she smells like a more chemed out sour d., stinky as all get out. oh yea icy as hell.

chem ibl x cj #3 @day 36
looks and smells indentical to the one above. twins??

coffee break, to be continued... og chem x cj flicks very soon