What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pot Leaf Tie Dye

cirog

I actually just tried it last night for the first time, I will put up a pick after the dye sets.

cirog

Pics of my first attempt

Pics of my first attempt

So this inspired me to try it and a bunch of other tie dye techniques out. It was amazingly simple and fun, did it with the kid. Check it out.
album.php

album.php
album.php

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
So this inspired me to try it and a bunch of other tie dye techniques out. It was amazingly simple and fun, did it with the kid. Check it out.
album.php

album.php
album.php

I think you did it wrong...........the t-shirt looks white.........too white

cirog

ok so I set the pictures to public but cannot seem to get them to show? I do not know what else to do? help?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ok got it to work

Last edited:

stonedar

Macro-aggressor
Veteran
looks great, I know the pot leaf itself doesn't look just like the one they did, I think I like it better. more spacey looking.

hazy

Veteran
nice tie dyes. I didn't know you could actually make designs with it. pretty cool.

FlaDankster

Veteran
Nice stuff cirog!

I'm not a lover of the tye dye thing but your stuff is lookin pretty sweet.

The peace sign looks really good.

O

OneTokeOver

I like your pot leaf, kinda gotta know what you're looking for.....

The peace sign rocks too!

cirog

Thanks to all who commented. It was honestly my first shot at tie dye, And without you tube none of the patterns would have been a reality. Cant wait to try it again.

Super cool!!! I have done designs on super huge table cloths... and a few tees.... but the tees were modified into other articles.... like a shrug jacket for my daughter, and an open vest for myself..... High + Pinterest = super creativity! :)

How difficult was the pot leaf?

Latest posts

Latest posts