What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Medical

197caregiver

Looks like this post is dieing off lol but was wondering if ya got anything killer out of your seed run michnedclones? Ive got a shit tons of nice stuff also lots of seed ive made with all the keeper males and females ... Got a blueberry that everyone tries and thinks automatically that i treated it lol to make it taste so true also my grapestomper that i ran my max amount of seed of which was 72 seeds i found a few killer phenos one real grapey and huge yield like the straight purple elephant so even gage green has asked for seed of that one since ive crossed it to a grape dom male and all seed are mainly grape dom and some with the touch of fuel

Oh and now im testing bodhi blockhead bx and will def make seed with it aswell so thats my main goal as of now but have tons of seeds crosses with triangle, tahoe etc etc lol to many to name off since its a years worth of work and one was since someone mentioned it lemon g x mango puff and man is she a tasty lemon and overripened mango sweetness and gots a potent kick to her aswell so i kept the LEMango as i call her over the actual lemon g and also have a rare cut of a strain only one other person in mich had which was deathberry and people when he had his dispensary were going nuts over it ... Was his best seller along with the grapestomper i traded him for this cut also many more man

Been to cali a few times since then so always bring back only the best from harborside since my cousins all live there so my gardens def doing well these days been building it up with gebetics for 4 years since i moved here and since i got with motarebel and a few other breeders ive got tons to play with like the ghash aka 88g13/hashplant which ive got seed it it crossed to herijuana and its kiling it aswell even tossed most my cali cuts since they were not helping my patients as much as all these newer strains ive got from mota and bodhi also some from out east that i was surprised were as good as they were ... Most people always said diesels were weak but def not true if there the real clones ;) anyways hope all is well and ill be at the expo this weekend in detroit it your goin give me a hollar spose to be 10 k plus people and I'll be with motarebel at his stand if ya go MMC

197caregiver

Sorry for all the spelling errors my phones to small or my fingers are to big lol

Hey 197 what mota strains have you got going? I used to run a bunch of his beans years ago and haven't really got any of the new ones yet... I have a bright moments (grape stomped of x grape stomped) that is grape candy white ice nuggets I have a few gage strains that are great

do you boys have any good cuts? Are you mainly bean poppers and pheno hunters? I have some good cuts and always looking for comparable genes.

New hippydon

Michigan grown landrace Colombian Mangobiche

Attachments

• IMG_3980.jpg
    IMG_3980.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 30