What's new

okief X-tractor XL, anyone have experience using one?

G

good drown

i was wondering if anyone has one of these? my question is, how much cans of butane should i do per run? it says it holds 150g of herb, so if i stuff it full, how many cans should i use?
i tried it a few runs with buddy stuff,and i did 4 cans per. i am guessing i can now re-run all that stuff i did, since its alot more broken up
the cans i have are 300ml
thank you!

edux710

you are using wayyyyy to much tane to make good product. really less is better and a lot of people that are new to it use way too much. 150grams is a lot so you may need to experiment but really i will pack 28grams and use a 1/3 of a 300ml can or one of those little colibri cans. if you are doing 150grams i would think maybe a 300ml can to try and them maybe go up to a can and a half or so max, but 4 cans is going to leave you with some dark oil. AND it isnt going to yeild you much more.

you really need to develop an eye for it and its hard but you can actually see the tane comming out and when it stops being golden, you stop.

G

good drown

butane wont start coming out until near the end of the 2nd can. i think 3 is the least amount you can use. this thing is huge, way bigger than the 22g one.if 3 is all it takes i will really be pleased with this thing, and i would assume you can do 2 runs if you use only 3 cans

anyone have one of these?

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Straight from the horses mouth: You need a minimum of 3 cans, like GD stated it won't even start coming out until the end of the second. You should be ok with 3 cans. Sometimes you can finish in one run sometimes not. It does have more material to pass through and will flow slower extracting more than the smaller tubes JYI, the gas manifold on it also helps with distribution that's why I designed it with that instead of the older single port tubes.

G

good drown

im glad to know im doing things right:jump: ill try 3 cans next runs:artist:
thanks for such an amazing product:tiphat::thank you: