Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Baked Beanz > Lucky Charms X Black Lime

Thread Title Search
Lucky Charms X Black Lime Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2019, 08:38 PM #21
Cantharellus

Cantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the rough
#4 day 46 This has an unique smell. A bit chem and citrus. I wouldn't call it lime though. Can't really place it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1322.JPG
Views:	12
Size:	101.7 KB
ID:	483257 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1323.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	483258 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1325.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	483259
Cantharellus is offline Quote

Old 01-24-2019, 08:40 PM #22
Cantharellus

Cantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the roughCantharellus is a jewel in the rough
#5 day 51 This one not much smell at all.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1326.JPG
Views:	7
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	483260 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1327.JPG
Views:	9
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	483261 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1328.JPG
Views:	6
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	483262

Old 02-17-2019, 09:12 AM #23
Cantharellus

These were harvested at 69 days for #4 and 74 days for #5. #4 was more lime green and #5 was dark green. They both got a 2 week plain water flush and the dark one never faded at all. They both had a few bananas at the very end. They were taken to full term and maybe a little past full term for number 4.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_1336.JPG
Views:	15
Size:	115.4 KB
ID:	486176 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1337.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	125.1 KB
ID:	486177 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1338.JPG
Views:	11
Size:	111.8 KB
ID:	486178 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1342.JPG
Views:	13
Size:	105.1 KB
ID:	486179 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1343.JPG
Views:	18
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	486180

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:19 PM #24
Cantharellus

The dark green plant smells and tastes like lime pretty strong after a 2 week cure. This one is a very nice smoke. Nice dense nugs good bag appeal. This is a blockhead type bud instead of a spear shape.

The light green plant was citrus but not lime. I would say citrus funk. I liked the lime tasting dark green plant much better.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-02-2019, 11:44 PM #25
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Very nice plants my friend...!!!...

nickman is online now Quote

Old 03-03-2019, 12:15 AM #26
Buddah Watcha

Buddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud ofBuddah Watcha has much to be proud of
Very nice man, I grew these when they first came out. I had a very nice female that remember yours. Lime/lemon very citrusy and had a great high that would put a grin on your face make you all silly and even give you the laught attacks that I hadnt had in many many years lol

I wish I still had that lady she was special. I have a bunch of crosses of her with a few random males from baked beans (either AOG or BLRxLC or Headbanger) that is sitting on the stash and I might dig for some...

Actually just popped some of the OJSDKB and a few AOG crosses with the same set of males that polinated the LCxBLR. I grew a few of those seeds, I think I got a 3 females, some were very nice yielding ones for sure with that lime lemon funk! Not sure I have any pics but I shud dig through and search when I find some time!

Let us know how she smokes! Hopefully u get a nice high like the one I had!
L
Buddah Watcha is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-03-2019, 12:45 AM #27
Cantharellus

Thanks Nickman. I like the black lime alot. I made a few seeds so I hope to have more females to choose from with the f2's.

Yes this is happy weed Buddah. A couple more weeks in the jar and it will be really nice I think.