Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Stank Bros > Grom x Digi....and a Male

Thread Title Search
Grom x Digi....and a Male Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-16-2019, 02:48 PM #161
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
your snowmonkey #1 looks a lot like the gromberry glue cut. funny, we labeled it #1 too!

hopefully yours has that fast finish like the gbg. only true 8 week plant ive come across in all my time growing.

<3.F.U.C.K.E.M.F.A.M.<3
heady blunts is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 03:16 PM #162
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by heady blunts View Post
hopefully yours has that fast finish like the gbg. only true 8 week plant ive come across in all my time growing.
👍, nice trait.....
unregistered190 is online now Quote

Old 02-16-2019, 08:58 PM #163
Chili_berkster
Greenhorn

Chili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud ofChili_berkster has much to be proud of
you go boy!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-16-2019, 10:21 PM #164
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to all
That’s great news Heady!! I know you and a lot of people liked the gbg you found.
Do you still have pics of your pheno in flower? What about a smoke report?
I know I read the smoke report a while ago but can’t seem to find it or any pics.
I’ll def let you know how she turns out.

Thanks Chili! Your a big part about why Snow Monkey happened in the first place.

Snow Monkey is only around because of the awesome people on IC Mag finding amazing plants and sharing them
genetic freaked is offline Quote

Old 02-16-2019, 10:28 PM #165
genetic freaked

genetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to allgenetic freaked is a name known to all
I forgot to mention I found a pack of seeds I made using a Blue Satelite x Sour Bubble female and hit her with the Snowman.
I totally forgot I even made these. I can’t remeber much about the female other then she was a more Sour Bubble dom plant and I do know she smoked great and had the anti anxiety happy high I always look for.
And I can’t remeber who gifted me these seeds either.

Makes me wonder what would come of this cross.

If I didn’t have the Snow Monkey and GromxDigi Ix ahead in line to sort I would have to pop them

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2019, 03:57 AM #166
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
Bro, this male stinks soooo good. Seriously. Just in veg, it seems the carbon is struggling to contain him. I get wiffs every so often in the air that smell like I have a jar open and sitting some where. Every day, I'm more impressed by him. His smell is so mouth watering addictive.

His clone, will be put in flower in a few more days. Time to collect that pollen. I'm not going to cull him though. He's sticking around.

dank.Frank
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 02-20-2019, 04:15 AM #167
genetic freaked

I’m very excited about this male and female combo.

After looking at the pics you posted in your thread about the leaf bend chem sis trait I was shocked.
I always assumed when growing the GG4 that was a a nutrient thing and not a trait of the sis.
My Snow Monkey #1 and #3 both show this trait. Snow Monkey #1 also has strong serrated leaves.

I’ll get new pics of the 3 of the Snow Monekeys up tomorrow.

#1 is just caking on the trichomes. She smells like sweet gas. I can’t put my finger on her but she stinks.
#2 is a nice plant that has a strong peppery smell.
#3 is stacking nice. She smells like someone who put on tanning lotion and went tanning. Like a sweet scent with burnt skin. Very weird

Last edited by genetic freaked; 02-20-2019 at 04:16 AM.. Reason: To high

Old 02-20-2019, 09:23 PM #168
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
lol I figured a search for snow monkey would lead me here.

GF, here's some pics of gromberry glue. Tiny on the yield, big on the terps and frost.

@30 days under cmh lights:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:26 PM #169
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
@ 8 weeks scrogged under hps:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-21-2019, 05:58 AM #170
nickman

nickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant futurenickman has a brilliant future
Beautiful , just beautiful ...!!!...

I like the looks of the hps grown bud ...

Great work..

nickman is online now Quote