Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Reservation Labs > Reservation Labs gear grows:

Thread Title Search
Reservation Labs gear grows: Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2018, 07:09 PM #4931
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant futureBadfishy1 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by reservationlabs View Post
Hearing things like this makes my world. Thank you.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Bless my man
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 02:35 AM #4932
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
An old man trying to learn new technology.

Reservation Labs
www.instagram.com/res_labs

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

Also creating many brand new Strains:
NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-16-2019, 05:02 AM #4933
sdd420

sdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud ofsdd420 has much to be proud of
sdd420 has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
You sound like you are off the grid. If so I envy you. Anyway good to see you expanding your business. Peace sdd

dont count the days make the days count
Legal medical patient

_________
“Make the most you can of the Indian hemp seed and sow it everywhere.” – George Washington
"Some of my finest hours have been spent on my back veranda, smoking hemp and observing as far as my eye can see." - Thomas Jefferson
"Two of my favorite things are sitting on my front porch smoking a pipe of sweet hemp, and playing my Hohner harmonica.” – Abraham Lincoln
sdd420 is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 08:27 PM #4934
reservationlabs

reservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to allreservationlabs is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdd420 View Post
You sound like you are off the grid. If so I envy you. Anyway good to see you expanding your business. Peace sdd
I don't know if it is off the grid or just old. I never caught on with technology and computers and phones. I am very far behind what everyone else knows, but I am trying to learn. It seems to be a must in modern times, sadly.

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea
Sugar Cane Kush
Jackson's GIFT
Pomo's Pride
and more.
reservationlabs is offline Quote

Old 01-26-2019, 08:28 PM #4935
reservationlabs

Purple Martian

Northern Dreams

Macaroons

www.instagram.com/res_labs

Many Blessings,

Reservation Labs
Trainwreck
Hindu Kush
'91 ChemDog (Nevada)

NORTHERN DREAMS IBL
Arizona Iced Tea