What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The top of my tallest cola got weird lanky growth

FunkyTangles

My tallest cola stretched extra and instead of being dense with flower and leaves it is branch with little flowers. Any ideas what happen? Should I cut it off? I have 2 more weeks to go

Attachments

• 1424663662462.jpg
    1424663662462.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 4

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
How long has she been in flower? Doesn't look two weeks away from harvest to me.

FunkyTangles

This is the only spot that looks like that all other colas are nice and dense and normal it's a skunk haze it's been jn flower for 13 weeks trichs are half cloudy half clear.

Jhhnn

Veteran
My tallest cola stretched extra and instead of being dense with flower and leaves it is branch with little flowers. Any ideas what happen? Should I cut it off? I have 2 more weeks to go

This is the only spot that looks like that all other colas are nice and dense and normal it's a skunk haze it's been jn flower for 13 weeks trichs are half cloudy half clear.

You're not being very clear. "Other colas" means other plants, right? Are they the same strain, or different?

It just looks like a haze type "sativa" pheno to me, maybe an exceptionally long flowering one.

FunkyTangles

It's one plant under 1000 Watt hps. All other budsights are normal. This sight the only o e on the plant with the weird lanky top. All other buds are big and dense with flower and foliage. This one is super lanky with small flowers you can see right through it

are you moving the plant around?was that part of the plant not under direct light for a week or 2 and then moved under it.thats what it reminds me off.sometimes i get a cola that escapes outside the range of light for a few days and when i get it back under the light it will have grown similiar to that

That's a plant stressed out of it's mind. Severe clawing and underdeveloped buds considering that it's been over 13 weeks. The trichs are not always a justifiable reason to harvest. The buds looks like they have been flowering for 2-3 weeks and the pistils are att the prime of their life. I.e. not hervest time by any means.

Latest posts

Latest posts