What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heavy Yielders!

G

Ganja D

damn how long were those babies going?

My dog says about 10 weeks, give or take a few days. In 5 gallon grow bags in his special organic soil mix with advanced nutes. I asked him if I could smoke some and he tried to bite me. Wish I had more. Glad you liked em.

metamorf

Dr Purpur: Dang. AND I like the beer, too.
GanjaD: Yup my dog does the same, she grows it, smokes it and i can't even touch it or she bites me. Big up for those huge-ass buds. Looking forward to seeing what my white satin can do if that is what you get out of Satori.

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Blockheads once again, day 56:

picture.php

picture.php

wannagethigh

AK-47 RDWC with drip lines

AK-47 RDWC with drip lines

I know these could of turned out better, But I was just learning then. Im setting up a new grow soon!!!

Attachments

• mustangs 012.jpg
    mustangs 012.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 21
  • mustangs 014.jpg
    mustangs 014.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 16
  • mustangs 025.jpg
    mustangs 025.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 21
  • mustangs 017.jpg
    mustangs 017.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 21
How have I missed this show? DAMN!!!!

:faint:
:lurk:
:smoker:
:respect:
:kewlpics:
:kos:

I'm hoping I can contribute to this thred in about 13 weeks,
Super Lemon Haze
Alaskan Ice
Kings Kush

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Holy crap!!! I have been getting beans from the Boo for quite some time. I wish I would have clicked on the IC link a long time ago. Today my wife says as I'm placing an order....what is that link there. Well here we are and I feel stupid for not checking this place out before. Hello to all.:smokey:

C

captain kirk

Rosy cheeks ,that blockhead is sooooooo sexxy ..beautiful plants..outstanding work

C

captain kirk

thought i would add these superskunks... not the best pic but you get the idea

Attachments

• superskunk.jpg
    superskunk.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 18