What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

most potent strains in seed form

L

larry badiner

something under $150 for a pack of 5/10

would like a haze or thai, but something potent and frosty like glue would be nice

Satta

i would go with mr.nice neville's haze or any other haze influenced strain from mr.nice.

Mohadib

Veteran
Same goes for Greenhouse's Super Silver Haze and Super Lemon Haze, Strainhunter Seedbank White Lemon or Soma's Amnesia Haze (though they're quite expensive). Some phenos are incredibly potent and with a little luck you might find one that's also extremely tasty.

M

maliali

Hasplant for indica or white rhino,some good ak47 also but after few days indicas goes boring to me to stoned not like to move makes me depressed.
Somas Amnesia vas the best haze and strongest strain to date i have smoked 50/50 g13haze,amnesia pheno 93 days flower. Amnesia taste witohout sweetnest just pure lemony spicy pappery haze taste.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
most potent weed we ever grew was jock horror by nirvana... yep a buck/two buck seed was 'way' better then seeds costing 10x more- u never know when u get that special lady...

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hawaiian snow is damn strong. Some phenos can be quite trippy, but some are a little too raw and racy.
Depends on what kind of strength you are after I suppose.. I know some people who like to be knocked out stoned, while others prefer to be buzzing.
Personally I like it somewhere in between with a trippy edge- but I tend to get bored with just one type for too long

Bmac1

Veteran
Ive heard more than a few reports of very potent plants in Karmas Headbanger. Id also say malawi as some plants can be devastatingly potent.

Dawe

I'd look into green point seeds. Raindance (Deadhead OG x Stardawg) looks good. If you can find some Top Dawg gear I'd suggest that as well. Gas Leak by South Fork was some strong bud. I guess those are all chems lol... perhaps I'm biased

REALPOTency

Veteran
Ghost train haze (RD)
or some hibrid with Ghost Og show very high THC levels

for other line
Amnesia's hibrid too...