What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

#3 per Light w/ 3wk veg?!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
yeah, its just such a shame to see a nice picture be ruined by poor lighting. i guess i was asking if these pics are intentionally taken during lights on, like is that just how you prefer to photograph your grow? it looks like you have a beautiful garden, but its hard to tell.

mushroombrew

Veteran
ok nameless let me know if this floats your boat!

Grape Ape ready to chop

Double Dream Ready to chop

Blue Dream @ 4 wks

GSC, Fire OG, Sunset Sherbert and Gelato @ 3 wks

saitama

FEXlF.jpg

Last edited:

mushroombrew

Veteran
Well it's been a rough week. Had a bad Freon leak and A/C went down. Backup unit is not sufficient to keep rez temps low. We keep our reservoirs in our cold air "mixing room" so don't need chillers. But temps have be way too high. Plants are low on O2 at rootzone. Growth has stopped. Plants are pale. Lame.
Have a guy on the way to recharge system.
Flip is scheduled for Saturday. Maybe 48hrs will be enough time for them to recover. Will update with sad pics on Saturday regardless.

mushroombrew

Veteran
OK got the temp under control. I was going to hold off on the flip as plants are not at full tilt. But we are going for it anyway.
You can see some yellowing from high rez temp.

Another 50 or so just started veg. They are staggered 2 wks behind. Will follow these too in case first round falls short of #3 per light.

Seedlings on left and right of pics are booming! Super fast growth. We got a very high female ratio too!

mushroombrew

Veteran
Ok here's the weekly update. 1st round 7 days flower. They were asleep hence the droop. They are recovering from AC loss . Still some yellowing but roots are healthy now. I don't think we will hit #3/light
with the stress...

2nd round in our hybrid setup. They are in net pots inside regular pots.
This stops roots growing together. Then we select the best to go into our trays. They are growing at DWC rates and we will certainly hit our numbers. Also only a 14 day veg as they will get huge!!

The tall plants in the back are Fire OG. This cut grows and stretches so damn fast.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Just cloned these pick males.
(B.O.G. L.S.D) x (DHN Blue Dream)
(B.O.G. L.S.D) x (DHN Dream Queen)

May have made the most vigorous strain on earth! The seeds popped in 12 hrs. They had their first true leaves at day 2. Meaning 36hrs after getting wet! Clones are rooting at 3-4 days better than their parents!

Several females in flower for testing.

Wanted to increase stem thickness of Dream Queen. It has worked.

Will backcross and "cube" to get closer original mommy while retaining stem thickness hopefully. Not breeding for potency and smell yet. This was for strentgh/vigor. You should only breed for one trait at a time.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
What GSC cut is that? At first I didn't think it was GSC, but the second pic in the post at the top of this page look like cookies for sure.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Got it in Sacramento. Not DHN cut it's the SF fam cut. We should know by week 6 if we got played haha! I'll take some pics from further away and see what you think...

mushroombrew

Veteran
Oh I had to spray for PM. Just soap/baking soda but lost all hairs for a moment. So the buds aren't quite as fluffy as normal. Maybe thats why they look different? Time will tell.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Whatever it is, it looks awesome! Great stacking. Reminds me of some of the GSC S1 from Chimera I've seen on these boards.

mushroombrew

Veteran
GSC is the lower part of pic. Those 5-6 lanky stems are Fire OG

Lower portion is all GSC. Fire OG in the back again.

And the Sunset Sherberts. Smelling lovely already.

Latest posts

Latest posts