What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbangers.. day 77

Trich_Tyson

Out of control. Varying degrees of sour funk. Some more chemy some more diesel. Some gas. Only one came out fruity. But it has an astringent nose with it. A very familiar smell but I haven't pinpointed it yet.
Taste is great..
The smoke is heavy.
Several of my phenos are creepers
Some kick you in the head quick.
They are all strong

F

FreeUrMind

Absolute stunning good work.so that's how a tent grow should be done...

DJXX

Veteran
you got me doin the happy dance....what a thread...gonna buy a couple of tents..thanks for sharing your work..DJXX

Trich_Tyson

Thanks RMJ and milo.

DJ I was in the same position. I decided on 2 4x4 for flower. They flip flop essentially and balance each other out. I utilize the bedroom as a lung room.
I went with the cheapy Apollo tents from amazon. Not bad. Don't see any pinholes besides zipper stitching

meadowman

i have a pheno that seasoned smokers take a hit n say " DUDE,where the fuck did you get this shit"……karma named her right, for sure.

Trich_Tyson

Awesome man. Don't scrap the mutant. Often they normalize and do cool shit. I kept a black triangle f2 mutant that lost its meristem. It didn't grow for several weeks. It normalized. It grew into a beautiful self topped plant with enormous lush foliage. Not gunna yield great but it's pretty and frosty.

The female percentage seems generally to be high with the hb. If you have too many females back up ur least favorite to run later. Each pheno has something to bring to the table.

10 out of 12 survived and a starting to really stretch, so am having to tie them down, don't no weather to run them this time or sex them and take cuts for next time