What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Liberty Ridge Farms 2017

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Shooters, When you get some time get some time throw out a smoke report on some of those cured buds. Please Peace

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Nice thread man! I wish I could do long flowering NLD's where I live. Cold weather comes way too soon for that. Also posting so I don't miss any of the action.

Shooters

Shooters, When you get some time get some time throw out a smoke report on some of those cured buds. Please Peace

They will be forth coming as soon as I can, I've learned on previous zamaldelica harvests that I should wait at least six months for a good cure, they change so much from early uncured tests.

Nice thread man! I wish I could do long flowering NLD's where I live. Cold weather comes way too soon for that. Also posting so I don't miss any of the action.

Thanks and welcome DoubleTripleOG!

I've been trimming today and yesterday a Headbanger that I had upstairs in the grow room. Has a real nice Sour Diesel smell to it, and a surprising amount of bud to such a small plant.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Shooters, A proper cure sure makes a difference. My daughter just broke out the main cola from last October's harvest of the Kali China. She is very happy I guess? I get a text about every other time she vapes. Big smiles, Cleaning day, Cloud of smoke, ect. Apparently good cured bud makes me a better parent.

Parenting 101, Turn your daughter into a stoner babe and she will actually enjoy your company. Who knew? Peace

Shooters

My four Auto Malawis':

picture.php

Shooters

Ace Mix #05

picture.php

(ZD03 x Lionheart) x ZD08) S1

picture.php

Left Bodhi Golden Road and right Peyote Purple #03

picture.php

PCK x Kali China #04

picture.php

(OE x Flo) x ZD11

picture.php

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Is the Kali China her favorite? I'm loving the last of my last one....but have a couple of months before another is ready

Shooters, nice spread. That Ace mix looks like some China Yunnan or Kali China x. They all look so very comfortable and right.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Mentor
Veteran
Shooters, The orient Express x Flo WOW! What an interesting cross. I can see the Asian side of the genetics looking very strong in her. I look forward to seeing her in flower. Happy growing my friend. Peace

Shooters

Thanks guys for the positive vibes and interest in my humble grow!

I've been lost these last few months, you know when "Life" gets in the way, and what happens versus what we intend are such diverse paths and so far off track of the "Plan"...

Well fast forward a few months and I'm back to document this grow, at least while I was away from things here, I still took pictures as I went and will now catch things up.

Auto Malawis have been just the ticket, easy to grow in the middle of summer with lots of intense sunlight. #1 had an issue with severe herming so it got taken down early.
#3,4,&8 all doing fine up to July31, and #3 was taken down right after these pics were taken.

All Auto Malawis
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More updates are coming...

Shooters

PCKxKali China 04, the trellis is an 8' x 8' and the roof line is at 10feet.

picture.php

Peyote Purple 03 just shy of six feet I topped her to leave room for bud growth, I have noticed last year and this year that the genetics are poor for holding up its' own limbs, they keep falling down without support, each one is very branchy too.

picture.php

My other trellis houses my Shooters' Dubi 2.1 S1 that is Lionheart x Zamaldelica back crossed back to Zamaldelica which gave me a couple self-seeds.

picture.php

Ace mix 05 is growing nicely...

picture.php

Also doing well is the (O.E. x Flo) x Zamaldelica #11 it has some very interesting smells coming from it, wish I could name them but not at all good at that.

picture.php

Shooters

Final July 31 update: Auto Malawi x N.Lights Fem #03 harvest pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Total harvest from this small plant was still enough to fully fill a quart jar after de-stemming.

Shooters

August 10 partial update:

Auto Malawi #04 & 08

picture.php

Auto Malawi #08 cola

picture.php

PCK x Kali China #04

picture.php

Peyote Purple #03

picture.php

Shooters' Dubi 2.1

picture.php

Shooters

Auto Malawi x N.Lights #08 This one yielded two very full (packed) quart jars of de-stemmed buds. These were easy to grow organically, they are a bit susceptible to mites as you can see from the pics. I use neem and diatomaceous earth as my only organic pest controls, but since you don't spray the flowers with these if you don't have them controlled by flower time (4 weeks of veg) then your stuck with them. No worries though as it didn't effect the final results. Only #1 showed full herm, #3,4,& 8 all stuck out a few nanners but didn't produce any pollen. #3 next to #1 did produce a couple of viable seeds from #1's pollen.

The smoke tests and customer reactions were all positive, matter of fact all of the buds are gone, having flown off the shelves. I really liked #4 the best, the high was just awesome hard hitting and long lasting, energetic for the first two hours that slowly brought you down and then put you to bed. Perfect Malawi. I found #3 to be very energetic as well but with a shorter duration and no sleepy feelings at the end, smooth drop to being sober again. #8 was way more narcotic, very intense at the beginning and then hit with the couch lock, followed by head fog and a nap. I've planted #9 of 12 in its' pot for an indoor test of these genetics.

Pics are of #8 that were taken right before chop on August 27th:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have to add that after I noticed the fully hermed #1 I contacted Dubi privately to show him the results of the Autos and true to Aces' fine reputation he and Luis offered me replacement seeds to compensate me. Well I wasn't there for that only to inform, but they insisted and sent me a very long list of testers to choose from, that was very hard choice but I ended picking BangiCongo x Panama fem and they sent me four of these seeds to test. I have two started and will start the other two after I meet my obligations to Seedbay and Dave Coulier for his Durban Poison Testers.

Ace truly is the Place!

gorilla ganja

Fantastic looking plants shooters. Top notch skills showing though.

I love the angled trellis, every time I see it I think what an simple but effect design for spreading and supporting the plants. The PCK x Kali China seems to be right at home in it and loving life.

Any flowers showing other than the autos ?

Peace GG

Shooters

Fantastic looking plants shooters. Top notch skills showing though.

I love the angled trellis, every time I see it I think what an simple but effect design for spreading and supporting the plants. The PCK x Kali China seems to be right at home in it and loving life.

Any flowers showing other than the autos ?

Peace GG

Hi G.G. they are indeed showing flowers, all of my plants started flowering by the first week of September! When I get my pic updates complete up to today you'll get some more close ups of those buds.

Shooters

September 06 update:

The PCK x Kali China has overgrown the trellis and the green house. Last year my #03 was in the smaller GH and I did a lot of topping and chopping to keep it off the glass and that led to a smaller and later harvest. So this year with my #04 I went with giving it more room and only LST to keep it in check. This plant is huge!!

PCK x Kali China Fem #04

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Shooters

September 06 update cont.

Peyote Purple #03

picture.php

Shooters' Dubi 2.1 this one was put in the green house a full month after the PCK x Kali China went in:

picture.php

Ace Mix #05

picture.php

(OE x Flo) x Zamaldelica #11

picture.php

Buddler

Veteran
Nice plants Shooter's good to see the auto is a good one nice looking buds always liked northern lites. Greenhouse looks great as well .:tiphat:

Shooters

Nice plants Shooter's good to see the auto is a good one nice looking buds always liked northern lites. Greenhouse looks great as well .:tiphat:

Thanks Buddler! Yeah the mix with Malawi is awesome, I was quite surprised with the results, as I'd had bad luck with my previous autos, that I got else where, not a good high and usually gave me a headache. These autos that Ace has are definitely quality!

Latest posts

Latest posts