What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

Aspenou812

Veteran
that trimming can be a full time job.

Well... Ya know what Bug... It can be a Bitch Like me....lmao... Hopefully ill stumble across the cash for an ULTRATRIMMER.. Ill still hand finish... The dry trim is really quiet chill... No mess No rush... My first full dry trim and I won't ever do it wet again... Unless I have to...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well... Ya know what Bug... It can be a Bitch Like me....lmao... Hopefully ill stumble across the cash for an ULTRATRIMMER.. Ill still hand finish... The dry trim is really quiet chill... No mess No rush... My first full dry trim and I won't ever do it wet again... Unless I have to...

Yes much nicer when you can go at the pace you want and when you have time to trim. Not right now and only now.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Those are way too clean.. Why don't you swing by and get them sticky.. I got plenty to go around... After about 12 hours those would kill your hands... I have a few sets like that... Most are spring loaded... Lol fuck and you gonna bring your own bowl... Now that's DEDACATION...lol

Aspenou812

Veteran
I've got my next round all potted up.. 12 plants in 2 4x4 trays.. I'm vegging my first flower run off my preputial... Its gonna get real sticky... Stick Around... Its also getting much bigger..

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Those are way too clean.. Why don't you swing by and get them sticky.. I got plenty to go around... After about 12 hours those would kill your hands... I have a few sets like that... Most are spring loaded... Lol fuck and you gonna bring your own bowl... Now that's DEDACATION...lol

I could make it. But I am kind of new at trimming. I would have to break in my new scissors. Just got them about 8 years ago. So they are kind of new.

Also I could bring my grinder. It will do a quarter ounce per grind.

Oh hell you just want experienced trimmers. Never mind.

Aspenou812

Veteran

Aspenou812

Veteran
The Harvest is all done.. It took 6 days Dry Trimming.. Its really nice.. The Possum Ridge Paralizer 4 throws her weight around... Its crazy.. Ill let the buckets get stable at 62% rh before I get a final weight... Its the heaviest harvest I've had too bad I'm redoing the space... Really

Aspenou812

Veteran
How about some Stoner Chick Ingenuity...lol
I have a Buddies Bump Box for filling cones 50 at a time... Needing 100 cones for my girls to catch a big party tonight.. So I really need a vibrating table... Not having one means I tap the buddies box to death... I filled the box with king size cones and poured the ground bud on top.. Then I reached down and turned my Klispch Subwoofer all the way up... Turned on the stero and let my Klispch and some good Post Malone pack up 50 perfect cones at a time... And I got to dance around with my Mini Me... Win Win... I'm getting around much better but no swimming yet.. Sucks but oh well

FRANKENBUDS

I have a Buddies Bump Box for filling cones 50 at a time... Needing 100 cones for my girls to catch a big party tonight.. So I really need a vibrating table... Not having one means I tap the buddies box to death... I filled the box with king size cones and poured the ground bud on top.. Then I reached down and turned my Klispch Subwoofer all the way up... Turned on the stero and let my Klispch and some good Post Malone pack up 50 perfect cones at a time... And I got to dance around with my Mini Me... Win Win... I'm getting around much better but no swimming yet.. Sucks but oh well

:laughing: What an amazing idea.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor

I love my Klipsch system! Nice to see another member doesn’t mind spending a little for quality sound. :good:

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran

I'm sure you where talking about something else but reading that made me think of something else, vibrating table..... dirty mind I guess.

Aspenou812

Veteran
Happy Thanksgiving Aspen. I hope you and yours have a great holiday.

Had a Great Day... Cooked for 22 people... Had 18 gulf lobster and a Low Country Broil And the full ThanksGiving dinner and sides... It was about 55 and sunny so we cooked and ate mostly outside it was a BEAUTIFUL Day... Smoking and Eating Right... With good people... Don't get much better than that...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Good day today... I'm getting around pretty good.... Still on the crutches but not for long I made my morning swim this morning... That's a big acomplishment two miles without fins in 6 foot swells... Its a beautiful day for a little personal sucess... 78 sunny.... Going to spend the rest of the afternoon with my Mini Me, My Dan and the local dolphin pod out on the drifting sandbars... It was good to be back on my boat... 1350HP and y'all know I had to ride around some today too beautiful not to enjoy the boat some... Its so so wonderful getting back into the Salt... The water welcomes you home when your one of her own... The Salt life isn't a bad life at all... I can't wait to dive again... I'm really needing to get back home to the deep... Three weeks is too long to go... I've missed so much happening in the water... the spear fishing is killer this time of year... I'm almost strong enough to ditch these fucking crutches... I have two weeks before I'm suppose to take my Mini Me out to see the Giant Manta Rays down off the keys... Might not make that trip this year but we still have next year... So... Back to my Cone, Corona and Sunshine... Y'all have a killer day...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Crazy.. Crazy days... Pulling down my room is a bit depressing... My little walls were hard to build.. And moving on is hard but I have bigger plans to get to working on...