What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GIRL's GOT SKILLS

FRANKENBUDS

it seams like it took me forever to get 50 post in ,but after that they fly buy lol

This thread is better than any I could start lol. Ill just lurk around a bit.. I sifred thrpugh the first 300 pages or so today and DAMN. Lots of time and know-how in one thread. Loving it.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
This thread is better than any I could start lol. Ill just lurk around a bit.. I sifred thrpugh the first 300 pages or so today and DAMN. Lots of time and know-how in one thread. Loving it.
If you like this thread you should rate it.

At the top of this page on the right there is a button that says ratings with 5 stars next to it. Click on that and select what you would rate this thread.

By doing that you move this thread up in the list of rated threads. When you go to a forum subsection that rating button is at the top on the right as well. By clicking that you will list all the threads by highest rated first then second highest ect.

This is a good way to bring the best threads to the top so that others can find them quickly instead of digging threw a bunch of low quality threads.

This is for the old timers and the new guy. It helps all people that come here.

FRANKENBUDS

If you like this thread you should rate it.

At the top of this page on the right there is a button that says ratings with 5 stars next to it. Click on that and select what you would rate this thread.

By doing that you move this thread up in the list of rated threads. When you go to a forum subsection that rating button is at the top on the right as well. By clicking that you will list at the thread by highest first then second highest ect.

This is a good way to bring the best threads top the top so that others can find them quickly instead of digging threw a bunch of low quality threads.

This is for the old timers and the new guy. It helps all people that come here.

Well that's just about as handy as it gets. Thanks!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Well that's just about as handy as it gets. Thanks!

You are welcome. Most new people dont know this and it is a shame. It would open them up to all the great threads from the past that no longer get pulled up because the poster closed it or is no longer around.

And it is a way of acknowledging to the thread starter that yes it is worth while to post to their threads.

Aspenou812

Veteran

Thank you... I wanted a place to learn and teach others... As I went... My mentor Dan loved helping people grow...

FRANKENBUDS

Well I found the last few posts. Went through you guys stuff from this time last year.. I am SO sorry yall... I hate how late I got here. Dan definitely touched all of your lives. Even to a stranger he has certainly left an impression.

R.I.P. Dansbuds..

Aspenou812

Veteran
Well I found the last few posts. Went through you guys stuff from this time last year.. I am SO sorry yall... I hate how late I got here. Dan definitely touched all of your lives. Even to a stranger he has certainly left an impression.

R.I.P. Dansbuds..

He was the best of the best... And tought me the ins and outs of the perfect flower run... And so much more... This is my 5th
Flower Run ever... He would be so proud...:peacock:

Aspenou812

Veteran
Harvest Day two

Harvest Day two

I must have done something really right I have two full 5 gallon buckets of Possum Ridge Paealizer 4 .. 2 pounds fills a 5 gallon at the 5 gallon ring on the bucket...
This is the heaviest 4x4 tray I have run to date... The Pinapple Sorbet is slightly larger.. If I have two buckets of that too... FML... I mean... I don't have buckets for all this pot.... Lol good problem to have...

Aspenou812

Veteran
Trimming

Trimming

So whose down for some Trimming and a Smoke Sesh... Its a cold wet shit day here... About 48 degrees... Makes getting around a real issue... But I don't have to go far today or do a whole lot of anything... But trimming... And MEDICATING...