What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali China

FarmBuck

Kali China week 8

Attachments

• 1-_MER1827-001.jpg
    1-_MER1827-001.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 1-_MER1828.jpg
    1-_MER1828.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 45

FarmBuck

Yep !!! The smell is incredible....

Attachments

• 1-_MER1851.jpg
    1-_MER1851.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 1-_MER1857.jpg
    1-_MER1857.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 1-_MER1862.jpg
    1-_MER1862.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 58
R

red23

Kali China

:)

Attachments

• IMG_2056.jpg
    IMG_2056.jpg
    138 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 31

FarmBuck

My Kali China

My Kali China

One of my favorite strain

Attachments

• 1-_MER1937-001.jpg
    1-_MER1937-001.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 31
  • 1-_MER1936.jpg
    1-_MER1936.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 35
  • 1-_MER1935-001.jpg
    1-_MER1935-001.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 40
  • 1-_MER1932.jpg
    1-_MER1932.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 1-_MER1930.jpg
    1-_MER1930.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 30
  • 1-_MER1937.jpg
    1-_MER1937.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 38
  • 1-_MER1939.jpg
    1-_MER1939.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 41
  • 1-_MER1940.jpg
    1-_MER1940.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 42
  • 1-_MER1942.jpg
    1-_MER1942.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 35

CowboyTed

What gorgeous photos, FarmBuck! It's a shame they don't display in their full size. It sure is worth right clicking those photos to "view image" and then left click to maximize the size. That trichome fuzz all over the little buds makes me wish the flowers would hurry up and grow on my KC. I just flipped her into 12/12 a week ago, so I haven't enjoyed those lovely flowers or their aromas yet.

Thanks for sharing!

40degsouth

Sorry, that wasn't very descriptive!!!
The plant was tortured early on but showed vigour in the cold my R n D patch dishes up.... and then due to grower error it slowed down due to aphids that l let it suffer. Then to make it worse, l fried it in a make shift green house and nearly killed the plant.
It's in a 1000 and is pushing through nine feet now and hasn't quite finished stretch.
It's going to be cool to see how it finishes.
It will be the last one in the garden unless it can catch up to Bodhi.
Cheers 40

JimMuscles

The smell on this one is awesome . Just the leaves make me hungry.Like i want to eat the plant lol which is a strange feeling! me pones con hambre de verdad! Un sentimento estrano, porque nuncas antes yo queria comer mi bebes jaja como se dicen sus tias y abuelas, ay yo puedo comer a ti! Jaja it seems like it wouldn't have that spicy taste that marijuana has. It has like a softer smell, like incense but edible . This is one to go in salads, foreal. I I just started 12/12 4 days ago so i have not seen the buds yet.

@Dubi, you should recommend this one to any cannabis chefs you may know for sure. Does anyone else agree this strain has a good taste for eating the leaves?

YukonKronic

The smell on this one is awesome . Just the leaves make me hungry.Like i want to eat the plant lol which is a strange feeling! me pones con hambre de verdad! Un sentimento estrano, porque nuncas antes yo queria comer mi bebes jaja como se dicen sus tias y abuelas, ay yo puedo comer a ti! Jaja it seems like it wouldn't have that spicy taste that marijuana has. It has like a softer smell, like incense but edible . This is one to go in salads, foreal. I I just started 12/12 4 days ago so i have not seen the buds yet.

@Dubi, you should recommend this one to any cannabis chefs you may know for sure. Does anyone else agree this strain has a good taste for eating the leaves?

Eating much raw leaves will probably irritate esophageal and stomach lining. They are often covered in cystolic hairs. As a self defence mechanism. I have to agree it smells amazing tho!

JimMuscles

Eating much raw leaves will probably irritate esophageal and stomach lining. They are often covered in cystolic hairs. As a self defence mechanism. I have to agree it smells amazing tho!

Ohh good to know thank you, though i hadn't planned on eating any. Ill leave what to do with them up to the trained cannabis chefs lol im sure theyll love this strain!

YukonKronic

Ohh good to know thank you, though i hadn't planned on eating any. Ill leave what to do with them up to the trained cannabis chefs lol im sure theyll love this strain!

Heat melts them purt quick I think.. prolly okay with a quick parboil maybe grill or even sautée... mmm now I wanna try some shit..

JimMuscles

Heat melts them purt quick I think.. prolly okay with a quick parboil maybe grill or even sautée... mmm now I wanna try some shit..

Lol! Are you gonna murder a plant? I'm gonna call the authorities! Even though theyd probably think im off my meds and wonder why they weren't invited to the murder party. Let us know if you eat some leaves and how it tastes!