What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica - The Search for Trip Weed

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I've never been very good at growing sativas... I've tried a few but they never amounted to much for me.
BUT partly because of this thread, I gave Zamaldelica a go. Additionally, using a 400W white LED, Grown in PPK.
I wasn't very scientific in my approach: BUY 5 pop 3.. sex.. 1 girl. Here she is at day 69B. Click image for larger version  Name:	1.12 Z2 (1).JPG Views:	0 Size:	118.5 KB ID:	18043525 Click image for larger version  Name:	1.12 Z2 (5).JPG Views:	0 Size:	122.0 KB ID:	18043526 Click image for larger version  Name:	1.12 Z2 (8).JPG Views:	0 Size:	121.1 KB ID:	18043527
OK break my balls, I also suck with a camera.. but with about 3 weeks to go shes gonna be a monster..
I took a sample couple days ago.. still dryin'.

Started out SCROGing her but stretch got into the light (54 days), just cut the screen away and laid them over into the space created by harvesting a 63 day G13 plant.. Kinda Rube Goldberg approach but ya won't be able to tell when its in the Vape.
Thanks for all the Zamaldelica information..:plant grow:

Tangwena

Veteran
That looks very good to me I'd be really happy with that I think you've cracked the sativa growing now ha ha unless you were just joking those buds are going to be killer.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
That looks very good to me I'd be really happy with that I think you've cracked the sativa growing now ha ha unless you were just joking those buds are going to be killer.

Yes sir, gonna be a good harvest.. going for 95 days, 17 more to go..
been taking test buds from the bottoms every 5 days. Good so far, going to be very good I'm betting..

You still the COB king brother? Tried it.. not for me yet.. when I cant vape any longer will COB again.. good to see you.:friends:

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Day 50 - the more advanced plant.

picture.php

I agree with stout look of those stems... my one and only has very thin stems.. more topping next time.
Great pics.. I suck at it..

Latest posts

Latest posts