What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2013

Fractalhead25

picture.php

picture.php

:tumbleweed:

B

buddymate

Frac that red-purps looks fine,coming along nicely,did you get any random odd plants in yours 3 1/2-4 foot tall,squat little things?

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Flowering!

Flowering!

Things are coming along well it seems. Lovely plants JGP!!

Here's one or two from the garden.. All are looking good. I really rate the Plant Magic Oldtimer Organics that we're using..

Our little outdoor patch is getting a tad dense. Quite a few plants in there all struggling for canopy space. My friend and I never really planned on this being a super high yielding plot. Just some nice bud for the both of us from a mixture of different genetics. Just a reminder; we have our own cross of Esbe's Danish Gold x Erdpurt, G-warp from Icmag member C-ray and Manitoba Medicine F2 from ICmag member THC123.

The Jungle..

Manitoba Medcine F2

G-Warp

G-warp side branch

DG x Erdpurt

These are covered so hoping they might be at least a little protected when/if the rain starts to poor.

I'm really impressed by some of these Canadian crosses. C-ray and THC123 have done fine work with their crosses. I'm glad I have some more for next year..

Enjoy..

MJBadger

Veteran
Some fine looking plants K , are both ends open on that cover ? which by the way is a great idea . I ask as humidity may build up especially when it`s wet .

I had some Mendicino Madness a few year ago in pots & had them under some big arse trees covered in ivy & the ivy protected them & got a good harvest . Trees have since been cut so that`s not an option anymore .

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Hey MJBadger..

Yup, both sides are open. It works well to keep out the majority of rainfall but yes, we have already had problems with spots of mould on one of the autos. Maybe we should defoliate a little so there's more air movement in there..

I think the Mendicino Madness is a THSeeds variety isn't it? The plant we're growing out has the genetic composition of (GG#5 x freezeland) X GG#5 (I think that's right anyway).. The pictures I've seen of it from other grows are really good. It has a tendency to auto when root bound though. This is the problem we had and it was a little confused for a while. She has pulled through though and started flowering in earnest. We'll see what becomes of her..

How are your autos doing? :)

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Those are some fantastic gardens in the UK, fellas. Europe's tropical heat-wave this summer has clearly been ideal weather for superb harvests with hardly any mold.

My favourite seed vendor is in the UK, so genetics from the world over are all right there for the asking. The weatherman predicts more scorching summers to come, so before long we might start to see some superb landrace Asian and African sativas reaching maturity even that far north the Equator.

harold

ghaze x c99 auto, coming down now.

Attachments

• ghaze 004.jpg
    ghaze 004.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 14
  • c99 008.jpg
    c99 008.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 18
  • c99 010.jpg
    c99 010.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 12
  • c99 006.jpg
    c99 006.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 12

thepureskunk

Hey all :)

Some lovely looking bud everyone. I've done a few autos this season and they are all down and dried. Had a little mould but nothing to bad.

Got some pics but not uploaded them yet.

Peace and love

Jay Daga

effects of abundance of harmonious energy

effects of abundance of harmonious energy

Started a little bit late this year and scaled things down a bit.

got a dozen ultra early love potion, my favourite performer from last year and a dozen mother of berries MOB (fem). A very tasty strain :smoke: Im going to cross these together i think :)

Ive been fascinated with a new material thats supposed to be healing for people and plants, known as orgonite. The tests so far have been promising but could be coincidence?

Was nice surprise to find orgonite mentioned here. I have some experiences with these things too, here´s one experiment documented,, with mung-beans:
http://orgonisaatio.fi/index.php/or...tio/orgoniitit/149-orgonisointikoe-mung-pavut ,

harold

I put an orgonite dome between four plants and they were the largest. Could be a coincidence? but ive seen way too many positive results to doubt its effectiveness. Orgonized water has a very positive effect on plant growth too.

An early love potion has really taken off this year that's next to a dome. I went to take pictures last night but it was getting dark and my flash kept going off, which isn't stealthy!

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 12

harold

that's an excellent link jay daga although, I cant understand the language the pictures explain what I have researched.

what does orgonisaatio translate to in English? orgonisation?