What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis laws in norway

Terramoto

Hi, im considering going to work to norway, but i dunno how it is with cannabis. I've read on a website that Oslo was the best city to smoke without haaving much trouble. How does it work there?

Well,as far as Norway goes,yeah Oslo would be best. Having said that: Smoke,like everything else is expensive here,and unless you know someone who grows all your gonna get is commercial maroccan or crappy vietnamese mobster weed.
Norwegians in general are pretty disdainful when it comes to cananbis. Alcohol is king here. Do NOT mention weed to co-workers,possible friends et cetera unless they mention it first But hey,if you're serious about moving here and a people person you should find some cool people to hook you up no problem.

Terramoto

i was thinking about growing it myself, would i be able to smoke in the streets? A friend of mine just moved there and he got arrested while getting in Norway with 0.4gr of weed. He spent the night in jail, lol.

That tells you what you need to know doesn't it? Sure,you can smoke in the street,but I wouldn't recommend it.Most of the times I've been brazen/careless/high/drunk enough to light up in a public place I've made damn sure no one was close enough to smell it.
For instance:This summer I lit up at a small outdoor music festival in my town,up wind from security....I was kindly asked to put it out or they'd get the cops.Which is pretty cool by our standards. No biggie,came back the next day with a dropper full of tincture instead...

To most norwegians weed is labeled ''drugs'',and even the ones who know better are forced to pretend otherwise due to social pressures. I'd be very careful,especially as a foreign national...

Piel

Veteran
Jag funderar också på ett arbete i Norge men just canna oroar -odla själv betyder väl fängelse om man blir fast? Hur är det med drogtester vid anställning? Norge är ett fint land men leva utan gräs kan vara jobbigt när man är medicinsk användare.

Leisure

I am from Oslo and have been smoking for years. Easily available if you go the right places.
Street prices for average quality green is 500 NOK (60 Euro) for 3.5 grams.
Never heard the police bother people for a few grams. Worst case you might be fined.

Razachun 2419

Norway cannabis growers

Norway cannabis growers

So by hearing that most of the herb is either by Vietnamese gangs or Morroccon hash. Why is there not more people trying to grow more now for them selves and friends. What is the harshest penalty in Norway for Marijuana especially Cultivation? ? Because it can not be as bad as America has been for Decades.

supermike

Basically because it's a stigma here. You don't think about growing because, well, you're taught and pressed that cannabis is bad for you.

Ledsicon

i get it prescribed

i get it prescribed

i was thinking about growing it myself, would i be able to smoke in the streets? A friend of mine just moved there and he got arrested while getting in Norway with 0.4gr of weed. He spent the night in jail, lol.

i get 150g pr month prescribed With 22% thc guarantee up to 24% thc, i get it from my dr in holland and get it through customs and voila its legal for me, i have ptsd that i get it prescribed for and my Norwegian dr has also helped me confirming that it has worked better than all my old medicines i quit the day i got Medical grade marijuana from bedrocan holland

but its COSTs alot, but atleast you are allowed to use it and never get caught and so on

Growdoc

Cannabis Helper
Veteran
Yes Bedrocan is expensive, 7-11 euros per gram. Please tell the name of your doctor in holland so others in norway may do the same as you!

GrowDoc

Ledsicon

norway

norway

Yes Bedrocan is expensive, 7-11 euros per gram. Please tell the name of your doctor in holland so others in norway may do the same as you!

GrowDoc

Hi, im so sorry but im too afraid too get problems of some sort and have waited ALOT of years for the oppurtunity and simply dont want to Waste it.

but i really want everyone to have the oppurtunity too so im a bit between a rock and a hard Place on that...
so i cant just Write the name of my dr in holland but i can advice to contact also ``naturpraktijk`` or naturmedisin titled dr`s cause they are also allowed to prescribe.

kind regards