What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Continuous Monster Cropping and Plant Degradation

3snowboards

Looking good !
Cherry pie
picture.php

3snowboards

Looking strong

Looking strong

No topping needed
At least 8 branches
3" tall/7 wide
Into gallon containers 3 days ago
picture.php

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Very poor use of time. A safety net technique rather than a bread and butter one.
Superman, verdant green, crusader rabbit, natural high and 3 snowboards have covered it. Keep your plants clean, no one needs lots of tight nodes in the popcorn region as topping them all runs you into the wall of diminishing returns and not topping them leads to, well.......... Popcorn.

brown_thumb

Here are the clones I'm growing. Sorry but I forgot the strains... the cuttings were jostled before I labeled them. They're all sativa/indica hybrids (fems, no autos). These are definitely much bushier than others I've grown.

picture.php

3snowboards

picture.php

Day 10 i started seeing some root action starting on my GG4 crosses and my superfruit.
The GG4s are being very stubborn
They are under a 23w cfl (6500k)

3snowboards

Took 5 lowlight cuts from a priced schromossa
Schrom(Romulan x Columbian) x pink mimosa
@42 days @flowering
3 are in peat pucks and 2 are in California cups
Under a humidity dome and being lit by a single 6500k cfl
1 of the cuts
picture.php

Donor in the background
picture.php