What's new

Pale green/yellowish tops

I have a post in the infirmary section but haven’t got any replies. I’m at the end of second week of flower with gg4. Not my first go with this strain as I’ve had excellent results before. The top of the plant is getting pale green with purple veins in the leaves. Fed 6/9 with kelp and humics...calmag here and there. 76 max temp lights on, 65 off. I have a few other strains in the room doing great. There are pics on my thread in the infirmary section. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I can’t get a reply from anybody??? I ran my 6/9 @ 200ppm and poured about a gallon and a half through each 2 gallon pot...brought my runoff ec down to about .5 and then fed normally @1.2ec. Leaves seem to have that praying look on them today but they are still pale with purple veins. I’m beyond confused.

MrBungle

They've all been treated the same and only this one is giving you probs? let me see if i can find your original post

MrBungle I have 3 gg4 plants. All 3 seem to be looking the same...pale green with purple/pink veins. I’m feeding twice a day. All the forming buds almost look like they are yellow. My thought is mg as well. Gonna try flushing them a little again tomorrow I guess.