What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Durban Chitral & Blueberry Hybrids - TESTERS WANTED!!

browntrout

Veteran
Here is my Blue Durban Chitral, she comes in two flavors Pheno 1 & 2.

The lineage is a compilation of Durban, PCK, Blueberries and Mother of Berry

(((Dutch Passion Durban (Circa 1995) x ACE Pakistani Chitral Kush) x Joey Weed Blueberry) x Mother of Berry) and now crossed to Lemonhoko's Blueberry BX

BDC #1 is MOB like with a little durban nose, it's got a more deep rich smell and taste of mixed berry jam. She's more column like in bud and tighter branching. This photo is taken about 3/4 way through bud.

picture.php

BDC #2 has a strong menthol/cleaner durban nose but you also get sharp & distinct blueberry and hash hints nestled in there. She can be a big plant with long branching from clone.

picture.php

Both plants are very vigorous and can hold nutrients well into bud. The #1 finishes outdoors mid September while the #2 is late September and are highly resistant to cold, mould and mildew.

Indoors It was even faster, fully ripe by day 45, mind you a relatively quick setup so I would suspect and average of 50-52 days.

Both Phenos have been crossed to a very nice selection of males from Lemonhoko's Blueberry BX.

As mentioned, Please PM me and send links to your grow, I would also like to know how many plants you can take on and how fast you can germ after receiving.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Everything's looking great browntrout.

I love purple genetics. I had some this summer.

I'd apply but i can't put them out till the weather improves....So...spring? Here's something i grew this summer

It's small because I messed up by trying a new medium. The ph was so weird it stunted all my plants, but they finished and proved to be quite a nice smoke.

:tiphat:

Buckeyebandit

Yes indeed a fine looking cross for sure . Need to get on the list as well being I only grow outdoors and mold resistance is a major key for my location

Latest posts

Latest posts