What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jaffa Cake - Cali Kush Farms

towerofgiraffe

Hey IC people first posting here and the start of many grow journals from me. To start the fun of going to start with jaffa cake from cali kush farms, i dont really have much info about the company itself other than they have collaboration with karma. ok the jaffa cake

Jaffa Cake- Animal cookies x Udub x mandarina

Jaffa Cake is a select hybrid of Mandarina and Cookie.

This plant will yield buds with an aroma of Cream and Mandarin. With some phenotypes being dominated by the Mandarin this is the ideal genetics from which to select a mother plant for breeding.

Jaffa Cake rewards you with beautiful colours and snowy resin coverage.

looking forward to growing this one for sure. using all canna nutrients and canna soil, going to veg em out for a while take cuts and flower those and keep the seed plant as a mom fingers crossed.
planted three seeds straight into the dirt and two popped in roughly two days. hope to everyone enjoys

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

towerofgiraffe

jaffa cake update

jaffa cake update

Hello everyone, quick update jaffa's are coming along nicely and out of 6 seeds four popped and made it above ground. no3 and no4 being a couple days behind no1 and no2 are taking off nicely cant wait

towerofgiraffe

ptw hso

ptw hso

thought i would tag on some bud pics of the current run. we have two phenos of purple trainwreck from humboldt seed org and zombie kush from ripper seeds

picture.php

picture.php

towerofgiraffe

jaffa cake getting dialed in

jaffa cake getting dialed in

hey weekend update. Jaffa cakes all doing well #1 & #2 started to see visible signs of a nutrient deficiency and the medium was not holding water at all anymore so went ahead and transplanted them, so roughly two weeks from popping them. I added extreme gardening mykos & azos to the root zone and found in the past these two products work really well during the transplant process. also added some cover crop/green manure, alfalfa and dutch clover.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the hope is these jaffas will be part of a more living organic system in the future

cheers guys :dance013:

towerofgiraffe

riding along with the cake

riding along with the cake

hey

Jaffa family are all doing fine preliminary details of the strain suggest we have 3 distinct animal cookie/Udub phenos with the 4th most likely leaning towards the mandarina. nothing really to report just riding along really nice,:smokeit:

picture.php

currently harvesting purple trainwreck from Humboldt seed org and zombie kush from ripper seeds maybe ill post some harvest pics mid week. peace

B

bigganjabud

Just got jaffa caked cookies and some others yesterday cos I know the clone fairy and they live me.....

I was gonna run away with them but I've got some other commitments like a wife and a son

towerofgiraffe

Back again

Back again

Hey Ic new post and everything is moving on smoothly. Jaffa cake 1 & 2 have now been re-potted into 6gal fabric pots in a home made soil containing peat moss, coco, EWC and some basic ammendmants. All pots contain a cover crop of White clover and alfalfa that will be mulched down with a mix of rice hulls and buckwheat hulls. Will be top dressing these maybe once a week with malted barley and watering in.

Jaffa cake #3

Jaffa cake #4

This one is definitely one to watch as its dominant characteristics are very different from the three others. A simple stem rub has revealed some very tart/orange smells. All of the plants are extremely vigorous and love their food. Hope everyone enjoys.

towerofgiraffe

Contd

Contd

3&4 will be re-potted in the next few days just waiting on a new light. Also recieved some alien rift seeds from ocean grown so am super stoked to pop those beans. Anyone growing the Jaffa cakes yet? Also have fruit bowl from Cali kush farms, being a similar cross to the Jaffa cakes but with the fruity pebbles og replacing the animal cookies in the cross. Peace

towerofgiraffe

here it is people jaffa cake 1&2 these girls are looking amazing and taking well to the new soil. recently topped both and hoping to get some healthy cuts of her very soon, feeding her with plain water every few days and spraying down the top layer everyday.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

towerofgiraffe

time to take cuts

time to take cuts

all the jaffas are looking healthy and come accustomed to the new soil very happy with the vigour of all the plants. next few day i will be taking some clones and squeeze them into a very packed veg room.
can see the cookie in these girls, showing that extended petiole.

jaffa cake 1
picture.php

picture.php

jaffa cake 2
picture.php

jaffa cake 3
picture.php

jaffa cake 4
picture.php

towerofgiraffe

picture.php
picture.php

taken cuts from these two, fingers crossed i get some nice clones and these beasts get flowered. I will start some LST to try keep down height. happy holidays weed nerds

towerofgiraffe

How was the zombie?

Amazing thanks flowering out the mom that has been replaced and a pheno we aren't keeping around. Started a grow journal with the zombie kush if you want to check that out, along side a purple trainwreck that has just entered flowering. Will post some pics shortly. Tog

Latest posts

Latest posts