What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph-Patrol Organic Bang up job III(⊙.⊙(☉_☉)⊙.⊙) Bodhi Testers~Fat Cherry~Tk kush~OGKB

~star~crash~

Thanks Zilo..Hey are you the guy with the Kayak on the other place?Sorry for the odd question.My brain linked you up with something else and I thought I would ask.

Grow support is appreciated

Star please do not give me any kind of segway to yalk about photography.Haha:biggrin:
By The way have you run any of those 707-HB x cindy99 crosses yet and if you have where can I see them?:)

star~:tiphat:

yes i have indeed & i'm almost ready to display the results within a few days max :sasmokin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Fat cherry By Old Mother GhaniProof of life

There all clipping along but the #5 is just changed her look on me and is getting tighter noding since we changed to 12/12...Interesting:)

Explosive Development in the fun zone:biggrin:
picture.php

Mop topping it
picture.php

ph

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I have a meetings this morning but I will try and start a tea for a tomorrow watering...I layed off the tea during my 5gal up potting out of fear or desperation of a catastrophic stretch...they seem to be be kinda reasonable to me.
I still want to yank everything out for a once over But not sure if it's in my time budget at the moment.

All plants are in the positive for smell and development...Made a minor change to their location yesterday and elevated the light in conjunction with the new plant lay out.
The plants that end up right in front of the door tend to get there ass kicked a little but its a primo spot for good light on the taller Girls .

Fuck I do not want to go to this meeting!:dunno:

zilo

Thanks Zilo..Hey are you the guy with the Kayak on the other place?Sorry for the odd question.My brain linked you up with something else and I thought I would ask.

Grow support is appreciated

Hey Ph - yea thats me, good recall :) Looks like the brain is still sharp... screw what they say bout us herb lovers, look like you still got some memory space up there. Enjoying following along keep up the love :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Ph - yea thats me, good recall :) Looks like the brain is still sharp... screw what they say bout us herb lovers, look like you still got some memory space up there. Enjoying following along keep up the love :tiphat:

Yeah thats right Zilo we all have a couple gigabytes of ram left in the old hard drive....Well maybe megabits:biggrin: The think tank crew:)

So yeah I loved that pic of you on the kayak...great stuff
I looked at them all summer long and never popped on a new yak...you hit the nail on the head....That's my Heaven right there:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
She looks absolutely smashing Star :dance013: Wow!
If that the Headband x Cinderella99 I would definitely say she was cindy dominant with that nice cola. What is she smelling like?:yummy:

picture.php

You Done good star you done good:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey My man Nickman.
Things are going well grow wise but personally its like the beaches of Normandy this morning haha. Jesus take the wheel!Its a bit laughable.

I kinda had a plan to treat today as a second sunday but I could not have been more wrong about that!

Mrs Ph did that thing with her hands signaling me to chill out on the phone with an attorney.Im one of those few people that respect there jobs but when they don't meet their own timelines.Fuggit:)

My Ph-to do list is impossible...I may just go on strike :watchplant:

The plants make me happy

Sorry Nickman just venting:tiphat:
Thank you

Ph-patrol

Veteran
So my weekend ambitions kinda got pushed off till sunday night in making a tea and in turn watered plants with WC/kelp tea just before lights out last night.I try not to cut plants that much and have not touched them yet but had a hard time watering so will be making some decisions with my trimmers today for functionality.

I have to form a game plan to take some pictures of the plants and make some decisions on that.I used to just wait for a for the good light to come but I have been moving in a direction of being able to take pics any time.I some time hem and haw while the clocks ticking.
I have 9 plants in 5 gal trade size pots total for this run and in those size pots my space is to capacity....During veg I have to stack a couple of the 2 gal on top of the 1st layer of pot.haha nothing fancy going on here:biggrin:

so I have
4 Fat cherry x Old Mother Ghani Bodhi Testers (Supernatural Selection)
3 Og Kush Breath x Orgasmitron Bodhi Testers
1 Black D.O.G by HSO
1 Sour Diesel by RP

As I announced the Triangle kush by Orgasmitron was cancelled do to an all male cast.
To be honest I was ok with it because the OGKB x O had me shaking in my boots with one confirmed female and 2 not sures and the rest confirmed males.When the 2 not sures turned out to be ladies I was over the moon.Plus the overall quality of the females themselves:)
Like I said before I hope they hit the tent of another tester who has all my female because they were stinky with fabulous vigor and structure in veg:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts