What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DANK GENETICS SOUR ICED CAKE

B

bigganjabud

Hi everyone

You might have wandered through one of my threads allready, or not but I just wanted to share my newest diary with you all

It was a space filler as I had popped 4 serious seeds reworked bubblegum that's on test at the moment,
All I can say is I'm clumsy
And one got accidentally decapitated

Anyway this is a sour iced cake seedling that was put to water about 3 days ago, now has her head above the rock wool and has just shed her seed husk!!

The only other member I know that has this in he's collection is yts farmer as I gave him a couple when they were first in my possession

So having sampled he's work I'm going to have to stay on top of this one to make it a perfect run!!

So the strain genetics are

Shaved ice x sour dubble

It's a feminised strain from the masters that are dank genetics

I'm gonna be putting it into my system next week!!

Anyway people's stay safe and stay blessed

ONE love

Namestae

Bgb

yts farmer

Veteran
Boom, can't wait to see what potential theses seeds have, pulling up a chair for this one mate:tiphat:

B

bigganjabud

Boom, can't wait to see what potential theses seeds have, pulling up a chair for this one mate:tiphat:

Yes yts my friend glad you popped in mate lovely to have you here

Pull up a chair and skin up mate

Nuff love

B

bigganjabud

Happy to see your run:I have the atomic sour in fridge

That sounds bang I've got a strain from them in the fridge it's called dank cherry heads

It's a limited edition strain from them apparently but that's all for a completely different diary

I believe that's Karmas Headstash x Sour Dubb. Just got his sour lemonade,Close shave, Sour dosidos and these Sour Ice cake as well, good luck.

B

bigganjabud

I believe that's Karmas Headstash x Sour Dubb. Just got his sour lemonade,Close shave, Sour dosidos and these Sour Ice cake as well, good luck.

Welcome to the thread mate wow you seem to have quite a selection of dank gens there

Can I ask what else ya got cis you seem like my sort of shopper ltfol

B

bigganjabud

OK well she hit the clay pebbles today so this is a quick pic to start

Cheers for tuning in

She is the girl in the brown jacket so I don't mix her up

Nuff love people

picture.php

Namestae