What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

'Features/Grow Journals' section behaving strangely

OldPhart

So I was thinking about starting another journal, and was playing around with the interface, and found what I consider to be some strange behavior. If I make another journal entry *start a new journal*, it will not list it in the 'Grow Journals' listing. What it does do is change the number of entries in the listing for my previous entry. That confused the hell out of me for a while, as when I would click on the entry listed in the list, it was only the original entry, and I was not able to find the second entry. Finally I clicked on the 'number' in the entries collume, then it would list both entries. It seems like the latest entry should be listed in the list, or maybe even both entries should be listed in the list.

I would bet that I'm not alone in not being able to navigate that section. It has seemed a little funny from the first time I went in there. I would see listing at the top of the list, that didn't seem to have current posts in them. Only today did I ever think to click on the 'number of entries' to see the current entries.

Bottom line, I was just wondering if there happened to be some setting you could turn on to give a better listing, it is almost as if it is in some type of 'threaded' view, that isn't very friendly.

PS: Should I be using the 'grow journals' section, or just open a new thread on the 'grow diaries' forum?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts