What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BGB TURNED PHILOSOPHER (GOKUNK/PHILOSKUNK AND ORANGE CANDY)

B

bigganjabud

Right then some of you might know me or have read some of my input on here

Most of you probly won't lol

I'm from the UK

Anyway I've done a lot of sweet seeds over the years and now I've got more space the alchamist and philosopher-seeds both hooked me up real well
So I'm expecting the orange candy any day now and I've popped a few of the GO KUNK

picture.php

Basically this is my first run with either of these strains so we gonna see what I can do

Cheers for popping in

Take a seat

ONE love

Namestae

B

bigganjabud

Tagging along... good luck!

Mr brunch me ole China how goes the grows?

By the looks of it I'm about to have four or possibly five diarys on the grow at the min so buckle up growtots and pros I'm about to make history in these pages

This is the most space I've ever had so please help if ya can lads

mr.brunch

Veteran
Four or five diaries at once?! Mate that's some work to keep up... best of British to ya .. what strains apart from the philoskunk and orange candy?

F

FreeUrMind

Nice one bigganjabud looking forward to seeing these grow two great sounding strains.All the Best with the grow.Just subbed for the Show Peace Freeurmind

yts farmer

Veteran
Morning bigganjabud, cant wait to see what philosophers seeds can do, hope you find something nice.

Peace.

B

bigganjabud

Four or five diaries at once?! Mate that's some work to keep up... best of British to ya .. what strains apart from the philoskunk and orange candy?

Gorilla bomb
Atomic bomb
Indigo berry kush
San Fernando valley lemon
Cinderella99
And
Blueberry cheesecake

B

bigganjabud

orange candy sounds like it should be good

Tbh man I've had some personal stuff to do over the past few days so the candy has only just seen the water but rest assured they are splitting as we speak and I've been arranging there home today as had problems with variac wiring and shit
(had to call electrician and all sorts)

Cheers for ya patients we will be booming asap

Namestae

Bgb

B

bigganjabud

Quick update

3/3 have shot a tap out of the husks so 100% germ on the orange candy so gonna make a quick decision over the next 3-5 days and see what happens with em now

I actually staggered the philoskunk so I could get these to catch up before they hit the power tent

benjuanman

Veteran
Good to hear the germ rates were on point. Seems like u got ur hands full atm with all them strains have fun with the grow and I'm sure u will kick ass. Peace

B

bigganjabud

Good to hear the germ rates were on point. Seems like u got ur hands full atm with all them strains have fun with the grow and I'm sure u will kick ass. Peace

Cheers bud hahaha

Yeah I've got it all growing on at the min mate haha

Just keeping myself ticking over until I've filled a shit load of jars mate oh and get a grip on my Shatter habit

Latest posts

Latest posts